TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:08 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: shocks/struts leaking
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 2:08 pm 
I have a leaking strut and plan on getting them replaced, what are the best brand for a real good price, i dont have much money right now. maybe some Koni's? <p>Joe 92' Swift GT</p><i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 8:16 pm 
Depends what you deem 'cheap' to be.<br><br>If I win the lottery tonight, I'd go with GAB's.<br>If I were to rob a bank, I go with Koni's.<br>If I were to save my pennies I buy KYB's.<br>If I were choosing between food and shocks, I get Monroes.<br><br>THEN AGAIN, I have no experience other than my stock<br>worn struts and the KYB's I replaced those with.<br>Dollar wise though, from what I've seen, the above scale<br>is about right.<br><br>Darryl<br> <p></p><i></i>

Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 7:39 pm 

I would have to agree with Darryl on the above, though I have had experience with stock, KYB, and Konis, I currently have the KYB in and love em, but Konis are sweet, but we never adjusted them, as it was more for drag purpose. Anyhow like Darryl said it depends as to what you deem 'cheap' and to what purpose you will be pushing the car to. <p></p><i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 9:43 pm 
How much would it be for the KYB's? They sound pretty good, I dont really need Koni's and definatly not GAB's. I live in the US, so if anywhere in the US sells them for the swift, let me know, or just tell me where i can pick some up at. Thanks! <p>Joe 92' Swift GT</p><i></i>