TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:50 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:23 pm 

New member saying Hello to all with lots of questions. I will be working on a 1990 GEO METRO & asking for info. from the members on parts,prices & suppliers. Questions to begin on brakes,shocks,struts,lowering springs,sway bars & F&R tower braces.I have 1990 SUZUKI SWIFT GT rear disc.brake setup but would like to upgrade rotors to drill & slot on standard diameter (13"wheels)front also.I have front & rear sway bars from the SWIFT also but need bushings & links. I would like to lower 1"-1 1/2",good spring supplier as well as shocks & struts. Bar for adjusting rear camber after lowering? Tower braces which type solid or brackets that the bar is bolted to for best intrest of the vehicle & handling.Does anyone supply the rear axle nut covers for the disc. brake rotors? This will be a driver & street toy but I want to build it right for fun & reliability. Please tell me if there are other mods. that these cars like and or need to help them in these areas to add performance. All help & info. is appreciated,THANKS to all in advance :

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:45 am 
Teamswift Racer

Hi and welcome to Teamswift

You will get more help from people if you start reading and researching stuff before asking questions.

If you see something in a thread you'd like an opinion on then paste the link in your post, keep your posts in the one thread and make them easy to read and PLEASE DON'T SHOUT!

Example

Here's a link to modding stock shocks
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25593

Here's a link if you want to get proper shocks
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=54584

Some autocross threads with other suspension mods
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=53180
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=47747

Start with that lot, your questions have all be asked before, I do appreciate finding those answers is sometimes not easy on this site due to multiple server migrations over the last decade.