TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:43 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Upgrade question
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 3:05 am 
Hey Guys,<br><br>I recently fitted a 50mm TB to my 95 GTi and an Alternater Underdrive Kit, (Not fully sure what it does though) and havent noticed much difference to power. My question is: Does upgrading to a 50mm TB make a 'noticable' difference or could it be cause my muffler is not connected and have a minor crack in exhaust manifold. (which was there before the upgrade anyway)<br>What sould I do with timing and MAF etc? (besides getting a full exhaust system and bigger MAF)<br><br><br>Any advise would be great. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>

Post subject: tuning
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 9:29 am 
Teamswift Racer

can't tune with an exhaust leak, old plugs dirty air filter, or crappy wires<br><br>get it all fixed first then try the stuff out.<br><br>and if u add more air <potentically> u have to add more gas. try TOM's or whiteshadows chip<br><br>later <p></p><i></i>

Post subject: Tuning
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 10:40 pm 
Thanks Murr.<br><br>So do u think I will feel a big difference once the full system is on and get a bigger MAF. The other things u mentioned are all ok. <br><br>I also emailed TOM about getting a chip sent over but didnt get a reply. Was woundering if u or anyone else can help me get one. Where to send money order etc.<br><br>Thanks again<br>Andrew <p></p><i></i>