TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:05 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:50 am 

hello, I do hope someone can help me out..

I would like to put a gti cluster ( the taco ) into my cino, which doesn't have one in the cluster.

I did have a dash mounted one... but.. it melted in one of our head waves we've been having over here In Australia.

Now with the research I know that there is no plug and play for the taco, so i would need to figure out how to wire it up.

I've read that the gti taco runs off the efi and my car is the carbi, but someone told me they read some where before that someone's done it... for the life of me I can't find that article.

First of all, can it be done ? 2nd is there a how to guide ?

So far I have put in, extractors, sports muffler, nearly every damn gasket there is chasing leaks, sound system, possible gti bucket seats in the near future and those damn fog lights that seem to get harder and harder to find, well, at a reasonable price anyway.

I love my car, and just want to make the most of it... would really like to get this cluster working..

thank you for your time.