TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:49 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:11 pm 

She wanted me to get it on the road because it's "So cute." So, I abided by her wishes and bought a JDM engine. The guy at the garage where the car is sitting said he'd install the motor for me for $150.00.

This car only has 21K original miles. It was a tow behind that had engine problems as a result from being improperly towed. The one owners parked it in their yard and left it. The garage got it when the husband died. I drove by with some cash in hand and bought it. The only cosmetic issues are, dull paint, some slight rust at the rear rocker, a bad top (aren't they all) and a HUGE bees nest that was under the hood.

I was gona get it, clean it up and sell it here but the "Old Lady" wanted it more. I found a Non-GT Swift at the junk yard that's going to give up the bumpers, headlights and hood to make this look respectable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:17 pm 
Village Idiot

Nice find man, all the best with it, would look nice on some white rims with jess's big brake set up :lol:

Prab

Renault 25! no better dash then this!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:20 pm 

I think I'll get it on the road and eventually do a GT swap into it. I know where there are a handful of Swift GTs sitting that I might be able to source some parts off of.

The only problem with this one is it's an automatic. That'd have to be swapped over with the engine conversion.