TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:14 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Time to say goodbye
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:42 pm 

I've been a member of Teamswift for 10+ years and have learned a lot from many of you. I've had a 89 turbo sprint, an 89 Swift Gti, and a 91 na sprint. The turbo was my daily for a few years and I loved it. Then I parked it in my garage in 06 because the floors needed redoing. I picked up the Gti for cheap, only 160kms with factory ac. It needed floors replaced as well. Bought the 91 from a neighbor as it needed a burnt valve repaired but it was also rust free. They all sat in the garage or shed since 06 but I did manage to repair the floor on the drivers side of the Gti this past winter. I have a son with severe autism and he takes a lot of time as he needs 24/7 supervision. My projects will never get the attention they need so I decided to sell them. Sold the turbo to someone in Prince George BC the home of topdown@-40 aka Ralph and got rid of the others locally. I'm still a car guy at heart and need a toy so I was able to pick up one of my dream cars from the early 90's. I got it virtually free so I couldn't pass it up. It's a 92 Mitsubishi 3000gt VR4. It's big, fast, comfortable and twin turbo awd. If money ever becomes a non issue I'd definitely like too get another SS Gti as they are small, quick and comfortable.lol.

Attachments:
3000gt.jpg
3000gt.jpg [ 252.63 KIB | Viewed 558 times ]

Post subject: Re: Time to say goodbye
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:38 pm 

Nice Looking ride , Very sweet . :D
Hang around :D

See The MR. SUZUKI Convertible here >>>> viewtopic.php?f=36&t=24728
or here >>>> http://geometroforum.com/topic/5577648/1/