TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:15 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:49 pm 
Island Inbreeder

( this post is ment to be humor- ish / Entertaining hence reason I didn't post it in the FST....jv&s
God is dead
http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/5299040818.html
The Undisputed Pinnacle of Automotive Engineering (93 Metro, 99k Mile) - $600
God is dead - But before he left, he gave us one last miracle.

The 1993 Geo Metro represents the peaceful bridge between the Eastern and Western worlds, owing to its origins as a partnership between manufacturers GM and Suzuki. It serves as a testament that we can live and work in harmony across different cultures and worlds, to produce new ideas and cars that are greater than the sum of their parts.

The 1993 Geo Metro is shining beacon of hope that we can cleanly live with respect to our planet, with its hardly polluting 1.0L 3 Cylinder engine. Gaia will look upon you and smile when she sees you achieving an EPA estimated 53 MPG in the city and 58 MPG on the highway. The eco revolution could begin with you!

The 1993 Geo Metro is a car for those with nothing to hide; Its many blemishes are plainly visible, from the shattered headlight lens, to the remnants of a once installed wheelchair ramp, to the utterly destroyed interior. The lack of a muffler sends a very loud, clear message to other drivers: "I'm here. I'm a Geo. Get used to it."

The 1993 Geo Metro is a car for the hardworking American that doesn't want anything handed to them. No power steering, no antilock brakes, and no electric windows. This is a vehicle meant for those with the strength and will to tame it, without any assistance from technology designed for the lazy masses.

The 1993 Geo Metro is a car for those who don't like to play by the rules. The lapsed registration and inspection serve as a figurative middle finger to the oppressive authorities who demand you have a muffler and working turn signals. As Luke Skywalker used the Millennium Falcon to push back against the Empire, so will you use this car to push back against the Texas Department of Public Safety.

You will face great challenges should you choose to accept your fate as a Geo owner. You will be an outlaw, unless you take on the daunting task of making this car legal, having to venture out to find a muffler welder and new turn signals. While it runs, you will have trouble accelerating quickly, as the transmission does not like to go below 3rd. Lesser people may mock you for the horrible interior and disassembled back seats, not realizing the great power that they're in the presence of. Your loyalty to regularly using this vehicle will be constantly tested, because the battery tends to go dead if you don't start it for more than about a week.

However great the challenge, the reward will be even greater. Fame, fortune, good health, attractive members of the opposite sex (or the same sex! The Geo won't judge.) will all be yours. The meaning of life and car ownership will become clear. Should you die in glorious car to car combat as a result of the tiny body and lack of airbags, you will ascend to Valhalla where you will feast and battle with other Geo owners for all eternity.

The 1993 Geo Metro has chosen you. Are you brave enough to accept its calling?

t3 ragtop wrote:
the 3 banger isn't at all a "grenade." it's a tough little son of a bitch doing a big job. respect it.
suprf1y wrote:
I didn't save anything.Vehicles are to me, like little boys are to Tommy.Toys to be abused for my own personal pleasure.
jrjd wrote:
"Driving a Swift GTi is like driving a bike in your house".

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:05 pm 

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

See The MR. SUZUKI Convertible here >>>> viewtopic.php?f=36&t=24728
or here >>>> http://geometroforum.com/topic/5577648/1/

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:17 pm 
Suzuki Elder

bumpers? we don't need no stinking bumpers. =)

My Turbo3 Project
My Cardomain Page -Ol' Blue
My YouTube Channel
My Photo Gallery
SAAB Sonett II

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:22 pm 

:lol: I love it . Think I'll vote it best of CL

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:50 pm 
Island Inbreeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:25 pm 

General Lee's cousin is visiting from Tokyo!