TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:17 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Rare Swift Gt parts!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:23 pm 

For the life of me I CANNOT upload pics!!! If you want them, pm me for email or text will be better(my number is listed on selling my swift)

RZM fuel rail. Brand new in box. $250
Clear corners new in box. $40
Amber turn signals new in box. $30
Rebuild head. I bought it off eBay a time ago. Opened the box, looked at it and went "who-hoo!" Closed it up and put it away. $300
"Suzuki Genuine products" parts for manual transmission. I have pics of what was orders but again cannot upload parts. Syncros, clips, etc
"Suzuki Genuine Parts" radio delete panel(x2) bought along time ago. Still in plastic
"Suzuki Genuine parts" swaybar links. $80 for all 4
Chips!!! $100 for all. One is a rally chip, a "OCC Racing chip", on is a direct copy of tgstrings green meanie car. Will come with sockets. 5 chips in all. One of the chips was a very aggressive weird tune I was told, from the previous owner.
Mk3 silver gauge overlays? From OCCRACING. New. $60
Tranny case plate. New but some surface rust from sitting. What are these going for anymore?
Mid wing. I got it from SYL23 and he did some work to it. It cracked but he epoxy-ed the crack and reshape one of the corners. $200
The different top wing. It is bigger than stock. Mounts in the same holes. Urethane. Says "Suzuki" on it. No paint. $200
Select sales sway bar bushing set. Front and rear. They are "Energy suspension" brand. $80
"Mid block". Lol. Well it is a long block from a 1991 Gt, ran very strong. missing cams and the oil pan. missing bolts here and there. $300?

More to come!!!! ALOT MORE

Last edited by Mybabycar on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Rare Swift Gt parts!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:40 pm 

Any porting or performance work done to the head? Or is it all stock?

1999 suzuki swift ice race car... Dohc engine conversion, 3tech 222/365 cams, bored tb, aasco lightweight flywheel, 4.56 final drive, Welded Diff, cultus intake, srd 4to1 header, spool forged rods, Megasquirt PNP, H&R sport springs and Koni yellow shocks.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:02 am 

All stock.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:37 am 

All pm's have been answered. Suzuki sport items are being in talks of to sell, but other items on the way. I need to take pics of the top wing here shortly.
OMP front and rear strut tower bars. One set is red and a yellow front OMP. The back strut bar was made by Murr I think. $100 for each pair.

I ran to the storage garage for a few mins and I have pics of the top spoiler, the center console armrest, white line springs(not a good pic Since it is a box lol) and the OMP strut bars.
I did find 2 pairs of clear corners. One set has the coveted 3 wire hookup! From what I heard it was to flash with the turn signal as well.

Now since I cannot post pics here the best thing is via email or text.
Payments would be PayPal only to protect BOTH of us! :)
And these prices don't include shipping, because some will be crazy to ship(like the top spoiler, mid wing and engine) but if you are willing to pay, then why not?

Last edited by Mybabycar on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:49 pm 

I would like strut braces red once I see pictures.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:08 pm 

(Bad) pic sent. Lol. I'll get a better pic shortly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:31 pm 

Hi
I want the clear corner lights, price please ?

Mybabycar wrote:
For the life of me I CANNOT upload pics!!! If you want them, pm me for email or text will be better(my number is listed on selling my swift)

RZM fuel rail. Brand new in box. $250
Clear corners new in box. $40
Amber turn signals new in box. $30
Rebuild head. I bought it off eBay a time ago. Opened the box, looked at it and went "who-hoo!" Closed it up and put it away. $300
"Suzuki Genuine products" parts for manual transmission. I have pics of what was orders but again cannot upload parts. Syncros, clips, etc
"Suzuki Genuine Parts" radio delete panel(x2) bought along time ago. Still in plastic
"Suzuki Genuine parts" swaybar links. $80 for all 4
Chips!!! $100 for all. One is a rally chip, a "OCC Racing chip", on is a direct copy of tgstrings green meanie car. Will come with sockets. 5 chips in all. One of the chips was a very aggressive weird tune I was told, from the previous owner.
Mk3 silver gauge overlays? From OCCRACING. New. $60
Tranny case plate. New but some surface rust from sitting. What are these going for anymore?
Mid wing. I got it from SYL23 and he did some work to it. It cracked but he epoxy-ed the crack and reshape one of the corners. $200
The different top wing. It is bigger than stock. Mounts in the same holes. Urethane. Says "Suzuki" on it. No paint. $200
Select sales sway bar bushing set. Front and rear. They are "Energy suspension" brand. $80
"Mid block". Lol. Well it is a long block from a 1991 Gt, ran very strong. missing cams and the oil pan. missing bolts here and there. $300?

More to come!!!! ALOT MORE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:01 pm 

Hello. Just letting everyone know I'll get shipping quotes, pics, etc. a lot on my plate and trying to balance it all out.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:51 am 

Interested in OMP front and rear yellow top strut bars. Picture please.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:37 am 

Didnt get a response about the mid wing