TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:15 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:40 pm 

Bought this from Limeykid about two years ago then life happened. All of these items are still unused, exactly as Limeykid describes in the following quote.

Asking what I paid for it $550 plus shipping. Still a good deal today.

http://teamswift.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=57438&p=430127
Limeykid wrote:
Hi Guys,
The car I was going to put this in has gone to a new owner without the engine. I have been bitten by the "bigger is better" bug, and have a G13 GTi engine on its way. So this is surplus to my needs. So what is it?

A Performance Head Package from Mike at 3TECH, 10.5:1 CR, Fully ported, 1.5 bigger S/S Valves, and a 365/222 Camshaft.
A set of 3TECH Head Bolts.
A 3TECH +10 Timing Sprocket.
A Header Flange, 1/4" thick.
A Head Gasket, one of the good ones.
The Throttle Body was sent down to MaxBore in Florida and bored out to 40.5mm, and a custom butterfly made. I "knife-edged' the butterfly, and was going to replace the cap head screws with countersunk ones, I countersunk the holes in the butterfly, but didn't get to fitting countersunk head screws.
I ported the Air Horn, removing casting lines, all sharp edges and generally cleaning up the airflow. I wasn't going to use a bridge.
I bored out the Intake Manifold to match the T/B. I also cleaned up the ports. I removed as little material as I could, just cleaned up the casting seams and any odd bumps.

With a good air filter and exhaust, I would offer that this is the best package for maximum power for a street driven N/A engine. Taking an afternoons work and this package, you could have 75 HP!

None of these parts were fitted and have not been run since I bought them, and so are "as new", in fact the head and parts are still in the box with the packing as it came from 3TECH. just took them out to take pictures.
If you were to buy the same parts, from the same people, it would cost over $700, I am selling it for $550, plus shipping. I will not split it up, its for sale as a total package.
I paid Mike $530 for the Head and extra parts. So you get the over bored T/B and Ported Intake, the Head Gasket and Header Flange for free! Its still a fair amount of money, but where else could you get that amount of Streetable HP for the money?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.