TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:40 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:50 am 

For those Swift GT owner like me who searching performance parts thru internet, I found this web selling full line of products for Swift. The header is a good deal which is $149.99 + shipping. 52mm throttle body core exchange is $83. The company is located in Miami Florida. Guess those who stay in US would have big benefit. Furthermore, they are Suzuki Swift Racing Develop Team! I already ordered mine, check it out.

http://suzukird.com/swift/gti/nfoscomm/catalog/

Thanks ccRacer offer me the header, i will leave it to some1.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:53 am 

There has been alot of discussion on here about that site. Post back up when you get your header. They have alot of stuff but don't offer alot of info on them (I've emailed them on there t/b's and they won't offer up what they're doing to an oem core to get the enlarged size.) It would be good to hear from someone on the board that has purchased some of their products.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:50 pm 

So, thats the lastest on the company....are they honest and reputable?
Anyone get any parts from them?

Post subject: suzuki rd
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:46 pm 

I've ordered from them and i have to say that they were great. Their customer service was amazing, i received quick repies to all my emails. They gave me very helpful advice, product was shipped promptly and was packaged very well. I would recommend them to everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:20 pm 

that'd be awesome, let me know cause i might be going down there soon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:48 pm 
Deadbeat
Deadbeat

i resent any foul remarks made about this company. Andy the owner is very respectable, and trustworthy.

i have purchased the 4-1 header for my 16 valve sohc, its perfect. sent within 2 days after being built. his headers are built there and under his supervision.

i am purchasing a cooler thermostat from him, and more products in the future.

and for further reference. mike(WE0H) asked him about having the header mandrel bent instead of press bent and he talked mike out of spending an extra 100 dollars because andy said the gains wouldnt be worth the money. that my friends is someone trustworthy. this company is a great source for swift parts. they nearly have it all.

if you guys dont trust them thats your problem and you are all missing out on great products and great experience with a great guy

intake/header/exhaust/cams/pulley

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:27 pm 

:werd:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:58 pm 

Yes Andy of Suzuki RD is one awesome guy. I have talked for hours at a time with Andy about racing and many other motorsports events as well as developing parts and almost anything else you could talk about. I will be going down to their store in March of 2006 to spend a day with Andy & his brother. I worked with Andy on the design of the 16v SOHC G13B header and can tell you that he is very receptive of ideas on developing a new part. He usually hangs out in the office late night so he can be there to answer customers questions. I don't think the guy gets much sleep as I have emailed back & forth at 2:30am Central which would be 3:30am his time. Talk about dedication to one's business. I highly recommend Suzuki RD to anyone looking for affordable parts for their Suzuki, Scion or any custom component. They get the job done in a timely fashion and provide you with a good quality part.

Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:06 am 
'zuki addict

I haven't bought any off suzukird yet, but have emailed a few times, very quick and imforative answers. I will be buying off him in the future.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:20 am 

I have no complaints about their 4-1 header. I have the 16v G13B SOHC header on my car and it performs excellent. A very broad powerband with no end in sight for the topend :twisted: A rush in midrange as expected but plenty of low end to get the car moving. It also fit perfect. No clearance issues what so ever. It is still shiny chrome after driving in the rain twice and washing the car. Just make sure you clean it well the first time or it will stain like any chrome header would for it's first time getting hot.

Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:52 am 

WE0H wrote:
I have no complaints about their 4-1 header. I have the 16v G13B SOHC header on my car and it performs excellent. A very broad powerband with no end in sight for the topend :twisted: A rush in midrange as expected but plenty of low end to get the car moving. It also fit perfect. No clearance issues what so ever. It is still shiny chrome after driving in the rain twice and washing the car. Just make sure you clean it well the first time or it will stain like any chrome header would for it's first time getting hot.

Mike

What exactly do you mean by this Mike? Clean the outside of the header tubes before putting it on to reduce blueing? Clean it with what, mineral spirits, laquer thinner, alcohol? I'm fixing to put mine on and would like to avoid blueing if possible.

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be the name of a convenience store, not a government agency

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:57 am 

Laquer thinner and lots of it. I polished it afterward with dry paper towels. It is not showing any blue color at all so far. I did later get a couple sweat drip stains on it but a little spit and lots of hard rubbing with the paper towel brought them down to barely noticable. I suppose some dirty rain and a few fried bugs or spiders will eventually make for some hard stains to remove.

Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:04 am 

Chrome blues because of heat.... doesn't it? Which I guess makes sense to keeping it spotlessly clean as the bugs and water stains would be hot spots to start the blueing. From what I've seen if you drive a car hard at all *especially with any performance mods to it* the chromes gonna blue eventually once you get it hot enough.

You have a girlfriend? :shock:

HiTemp Inc. ....... taking over the world one Sprint Turbo and Swift GTi at a time.

Chassis Flex Motorsports