TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:31 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:49 pm 

Guys, pls post your interest on poly urethane bushing kit from our guy Hertz(zuki addict) in aus. The whole details is posted on this thread:

http://teamswift.net/viewtopic.php?t=33 ... sc&start=0

He is willing to give us a good deal if we ever come up with at least 10 sets of order. im pretty sure i'll buy a set, it's just that if someone here is also interested, we might as well take advantage of that "DEAL"...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:06 am 

Depends on the deal. But I'd be down for set.

J. McBean: '98 Suzuki Swift 1.3L 16v SOHC 5sp+ "Mk5" Made in Canada
The Mini Rattler: '94 Suzuki Swift .993L 6v SOHC 5sp+ "Mk3" Made in Canada *The Winter Beater*
B. Berry: '90 Chevrolet Turbo Sprint 1.0L 6v SOHC 5sp+ "Mk2" Made in Japan

I got 18MPG in a 3cyl with a 5 speed manual 4dr, '93 Metro! :yeahyeah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:14 pm 

i would also be interested, but need more details, what kit, how much yadda yadda.....

onepointO wrote:
...after getting kick[ed] out of my moms house...

now thats a swifter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:38 pm 

bad4u wrote:
i would also be interested, but need more details, what kit, how much yadda yadda.....

ok, mods please delete, group buy thread on bushings failed secondary to lack of interest of "would-be-supplier" and "would-be-customer"

thanks for looking....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:51 am 
'zuki addict

your am absoulte idiot for trying this in the first place. i told you from my years of experience that this wouldn't happen, but you just didnt listen. i am happy to supply these bushes to any one at any time, i dont need, and members dont need a group buy to take advantage of the deal, i make sweet fuck all on selling bushes as it is.

http://www.bdmotorsports.net

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:40 am 

Hertz wrote:
your am absoulte idiot for trying this in the first place. i told you from my years of experience that this wouldn't happen, but you just didnt listen. i am happy to supply these bushes to any one at any time, i dont need, and members dont need a group buy to take advantage of the deal, i make sweet f**k all on selling bushes as it is.

you're a smart a$$ idiot, who is not honest with giving deals in the first place. No wonder you dnt have a review on buyes/seller feedback.
sorry for the words but f*@Â¥ it, you dnt have the right to call me idiot, i thought i might help ur business, you just lost a good paying customer.
my apology mods, just dnt like the sound of his 'tone'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:25 pm 
'zuki addict

Ha! This is a laugh, I've sold countless items to members on several Suzuki forums, you are way out of your depth boy. Even shipped one of these handling kits successfully to Canada a few weeks ago. Why I don't have a feedback section is anyones guess, I don't enforce people to put anything good about me after a successful sale, if anything it's a good thing, people tend to report bad service rather than good.

And as far as giving details, what more did you need to know! I even listed firm shipping prices, which no one does. My thread has every detail you should need, and if you wanted something else all you had to do was ask, and that goes to everyone. I wouldn't of even mentioned you were an idiot if you hasn't put 'would-be-supplier', who the hell do you think you are, you don't know me, you don't know my business, you don't know my customers, you don't know my work schedule.

I know you were trying your best here, but it's just not the way I want to do things, you could of at least asked for my permission to do this group buy, which would of being the courteous thing to do, I just agreed to it to keep the peace.

And how are you a good paying customer, when your haven't bought anything off me yet? I'm not one to hold a grudge, I'm still willing to sell anything you want to you, I just fell you approached this the wrong way, and there are better ways to sell the items, as much as it pains me to write this post, I felt it was necessary. So I'm willing forget all about this, shake hands, and move on.

Brett

http://www.bdmotorsports.net

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:41 pm 

Hertz wrote:
Ha! This is a laugh, I've sold countless items to members on several Suzuki forums, you are way out of your depth boy. Even shipped one of these handling kits successfully to Canada a few weeks ago. Why I don't have a feedback section is anyones guess, I don't enforce people to put anything good about me after a successful sale, if anything it's a good thing, people tend to report bad service rather than good.

And as far as giving details, what more did you need to know! I even listed firm shipping prices, which no one does. My thread has every detail you should need, and if you wanted something else all you had to do was ask, and that goes to everyone. I wouldn't of even mentioned you were an idiot if you hasn't put 'would-be-supplier', who the hell do you think you are, you don't know me, you don't know my business, you don't know my customers, you don't know my work schedule.

I do not need your help, and neither do I want your help, you didn't even ask for my permission to do this group buy, which would of being the courteous thing to do, I just agreed to it in the other thread to keep you assumed.

And how are you a good paying customer, when your haven't bought anything off me yet?? I'm not one to hold a grudge, I'm still willing to sell anything you want to you, I just fell you approached this the wrong way, and there are better ways to sell the items, as much as it pains me to write this post, I felt it was necessary. So I'm willing forget all about this, shake hands, and move on.

Brett

im cool. i just dont like people calling people idiot for trying to set a group buy. i thought i informed you of setting up a possible group buy on the other thread. anyways, let's just move on and get back to forum business. and hell yes, im a good paying customer