TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:31 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:57 am
Posts: 103
Location: Jersey city, U.S.A
Guys, pls post your interest on poly urethane bushing kit from our guy Hertz(zuki addict) in aus. The whole details is posted on this thread:

http://teamswift.net/viewtopic.php?t=33 ... sc&start=0

He is willing to give us a good deal if we ever come up with at least 10 sets of order. im pretty sure i'll buy a set, it's just that if someone here is also interested, we might as well take advantage of that "DEAL"...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:35 pm
Posts: 2433
Location: Regina, SK
Depends on the deal. But I'd be down for set.

_________________
My cars:

J. McBean: '98 Suzuki Swift 1.3L 16v SOHC 5sp+ "Mk5" Made in Canada
The Mini Rattler: '94 Suzuki Swift .993L 6v SOHC 5sp+ "Mk3" Made in Canada *The Winter Beater*
B. Berry: '90 Chevrolet Turbo Sprint 1.0L 6v SOHC 5sp+ "Mk2" Made in Japan

I got 18MPG in a 3cyl with a 5 speed manual 4dr, '93 Metro! :yeahyeah


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:36 pm
Posts: 348
Location: US, CALI
i would also be interested, but need more details, what kit, how much yadda yadda.....

_________________
they call it stupid..... i call it an ADDICTION!!!! SWIFTs & METROs

onepointO wrote:
...after getting kick[ed] out of my moms house...

now thats a swifter


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:57 am
Posts: 103
Location: Jersey city, U.S.A
bad4u wrote:
i would also be interested, but need more details, what kit, how much yadda yadda.....


ok, mods please delete, group buy thread on bushings failed secondary to lack of interest of "would-be-supplier" and "would-be-customer"


thanks for looking....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:51 am 
Offline
'zuki addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:44 am
Posts: 521
Location: Perth, Australia
your am absoulte idiot for trying this in the first place. i told you from my years of experience that this wouldn't happen, but you just didnt listen. i am happy to supply these bushes to any one at any time, i dont need, and members dont need a group buy to take advantage of the deal, i make sweet fuck all on selling bushes as it is.

_________________
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/799959

http://www.bdmotorsports.net


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:57 am
Posts: 103
Location: Jersey city, U.S.A
Hertz wrote:
your am absoulte idiot for trying this in the first place. i told you from my years of experience that this wouldn't happen, but you just didnt listen. i am happy to supply these bushes to any one at any time, i dont need, and members dont need a group buy to take advantage of the deal, i make sweet f**k all on selling bushes as it is.


you're a smart a$$ idiot, who is not honest with giving deals in the first place. No wonder you dnt have a review on buyes/seller feedback.
sorry for the words but f*@Â¥ it, you dnt have the right to call me idiot, i thought i might help ur business, you just lost a good paying customer.
my apology mods, just dnt like the sound of his 'tone'.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:25 pm 
Offline
'zuki addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:44 am
Posts: 521
Location: Perth, Australia
Ha! This is a laugh, I've sold countless items to members on several Suzuki forums, you are way out of your depth boy. Even shipped one of these handling kits successfully to Canada a few weeks ago. Why I don't have a feedback section is anyones guess, I don't enforce people to put anything good about me after a successful sale, if anything it's a good thing, people tend to report bad service rather than good.

And as far as giving details, what more did you need to know! I even listed firm shipping prices, which no one does. My thread has every detail you should need, and if you wanted something else all you had to do was ask, and that goes to everyone. I wouldn't of even mentioned you were an idiot if you hasn't put 'would-be-supplier', who the hell do you think you are, you don't know me, you don't know my business, you don't know my customers, you don't know my work schedule.

I know you were trying your best here, but it's just not the way I want to do things, you could of at least asked for my permission to do this group buy, which would of being the courteous thing to do, I just agreed to it to keep the peace.

And how are you a good paying customer, when your haven't bought anything off me yet? I'm not one to hold a grudge, I'm still willing to sell anything you want to you, I just fell you approached this the wrong way, and there are better ways to sell the items, as much as it pains me to write this post, I felt it was necessary. So I'm willing forget all about this, shake hands, and move on.

Brett

_________________
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/799959

http://www.bdmotorsports.net


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:57 am
Posts: 103
Location: Jersey city, U.S.A
Hertz wrote:
Ha! This is a laugh, I've sold countless items to members on several Suzuki forums, you are way out of your depth boy. Even shipped one of these handling kits successfully to Canada a few weeks ago. Why I don't have a feedback section is anyones guess, I don't enforce people to put anything good about me after a successful sale, if anything it's a good thing, people tend to report bad service rather than good.

And as far as giving details, what more did you need to know! I even listed firm shipping prices, which no one does. My thread has every detail you should need, and if you wanted something else all you had to do was ask, and that goes to everyone. I wouldn't of even mentioned you were an idiot if you hasn't put 'would-be-supplier', who the hell do you think you are, you don't know me, you don't know my business, you don't know my customers, you don't know my work schedule.

I do not need your help, and neither do I want your help, you didn't even ask for my permission to do this group buy, which would of being the courteous thing to do, I just agreed to it in the other thread to keep you assumed.

And how are you a good paying customer, when your haven't bought anything off me yet?? I'm not one to hold a grudge, I'm still willing to sell anything you want to you, I just fell you approached this the wrong way, and there are better ways to sell the items, as much as it pains me to write this post, I felt it was necessary. So I'm willing forget all about this, shake hands, and move on.

Brett


im cool. i just dont like people calling people idiot for trying to set a group buy. i thought i informed you of setting up a possible group buy on the other thread. anyways, let's just move on and get back to forum business. and hell yes, im a good paying customer


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group