TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:12 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: alldata repiar program
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:05 am 

i have the complete alldata program loaded on portable harddrives. the key never expires.. it covers all makes and models 1982-third qtr2008. you can load the install program on as many computers (windows based) as you like, then just plug in the harddrive and you are off and rolling. i accept paypal. my ebay name is tulefreak i have a 100% feedback. the information on the program is amazing, same as the factory. email me at tulefreak@yahoo.com. cost is $200. shipping is free USPS priority. the more interest this post get the lower the price gets. once my program is paid for then the price will be $115, the cost of the harddrive and shipping. alot of people here seem very sceptical about purchasing and the possability of getting screwed. i can make an ad on ebay for an auto repair manual and have people purchase it that way. then if there is any problems your purchase is protected by paypal up to i believe $500 or more. paypal would actually refund your money and then come after me. im an honest man who's just trying to help pay for the $2500 program that the state is forcing me to purchase for my smog repair shop. thanks for viewing.

Jeremy

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:42 am 

heavyweight13 wrote:
im an honest man who's just trying to help pay for the $2500 program that the state is forcing me to purchase for my smog repair shop.

I'm not so sure that AllData is going to see it that way. You're selling copies of their product at substantially reduced prices. That's called piracy.

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be the name of a convenience store, not a government agency