TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:10 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: EOI: Rear Upper Spoiler
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:07 am
Posts: 879
Location: malaysia
Item Description:
Rear Upper Spoiler
Very rare item, only a few genuine unit available
A few member ask me to find this spoiler but its very hard to find (even i have to wait for 5 years to get one) :?
I was thinking to remakes this stuff complete with 3rd brake light and wiring using PU + fiber material.. Just wonder if i can get 10 interest buyer and i can proceed with the order..

Price Range:
150usd + shipping

Contact Details:
PM or reply here


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43384907@N05/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:35 pm
Posts: 2433
Location: Regina, SK
If it looks like that, black and shiny like factory.

I'd take one, if not two if it lowered the costs appreciably.

_________________
My cars:

J. McBean: '98 Suzuki Swift 1.3L 16v SOHC 5sp+ "Mk5" Made in Canada
The Mini Rattler: '94 Suzuki Swift .993L 6v SOHC 5sp+ "Mk3" Made in Canada *The Winter Beater*
B. Berry: '90 Chevrolet Turbo Sprint 1.0L 6v SOHC 5sp+ "Mk2" Made in Japan

I got 18MPG in a 3cyl with a 5 speed manual 4dr, '93 Metro! :yeahyeah


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:00 am
Posts: 1004
Location: Coquitlam, BC
Same as gamefoo, I'd take one if not maybe 2 if the price changes. Any idea of shipping costs? im in vancouver/canada

_________________
CJDavE wrote:
" Only qwall is thinking about what's in my pants."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:07 am
Posts: 879
Location: malaysia
Shipping cost (flat rate):

Australia - 30usd
US - 55usd
Canada -50usd

we'll see what i can do finishing.. the price is for 10unit order..

_________________
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43384907@N05/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:02 am 
Offline
Certified (nuts)

Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:07 am
Posts: 824
Location: Kildare, IRELAND.
These are not very rare in Europe!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:07 am
Posts: 879
Location: malaysia
G10 wrote:
These are not very rare in Europe!!!


so just ignore my post.. ok? :lol:

_________________
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43384907@N05/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:48 pm
Posts: 471
Location: Auburn Wa
strider wrote:
Shipping cost (flat rate):

Australia - 30usd
US - 55usd
Canada -50usd

we'll see what i can do finishing.. the price is for 10unit order..



Hmmm shipping to the US which is closer than Canada is more expensive?

I'll take one.

_________________
My favorite quote
t3 ragtop wrote:
just drive your car and enjoy it. when it starts to get a little stale, enjoy giving it a little love.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:07 am
Posts: 879
Location: malaysia
Vert Guy wrote:
strider wrote:
Shipping cost (flat rate):

Australia - 30usd
US - 55usd
Canada -50usd

we'll see what i can do finishing.. the price is for 10unit order..



Hmmm shipping to the US which is closer than Canada is more expensive?

I'll take one.


hi mate, shipping cost is calculate from Malaysia.. cost to US is more than Canada

Thanks

_________________
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43384907@N05/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:48 pm
Posts: 471
Location: Auburn Wa
I do want one! So keep me informed with when and where to send $$$. PM me.

_________________
My favorite quote
t3 ragtop wrote:
just drive your car and enjoy it. when it starts to get a little stale, enjoy giving it a little love.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:07 am
Posts: 879
Location: malaysia
Vert Guy wrote:
I do want one! So keep me informed with when and where to send $$$. PM me.


The spoiler is already with me.. Its unpainted and i want to send it for some finishing work + new black "shining" paint.
I will only take the order once everyone look at the picture and happy with it...

Anyway, thanks for your interest :)

_________________
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43384907@N05/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:53 am
Posts: 1
Location: Newcastle (Aust)
i will take one if it looks like the one in the pic



strider wrote:
Item Description:
Rear Upper Spoiler
Very rare item, only a few genuine unit available
A few member ask me to find this spoiler but its very hard to find (even i have to wait for 5 years to get one) :?
I was thinking to remakes this stuff complete with 3rd brake light and wiring using PU + fiber material.. Just wonder if i can get 10 interest buyer and i can proceed with the order..

Price Range:
150usd + shipping

Contact Details:
PM or reply here


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:35 am
Posts: 17
Location: australia
if its the same as the one in the pic i might take one too


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:42 pm
Posts: 34
Location: Rogers AR
interested for sure

_________________
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:07 am
Posts: 879
Location: malaysia
this is not going ahead due to some poor finishing work :?

sorry guys

_________________
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43384907@N05/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:28 am 
Offline
Paul Jr.
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:16 pm
Posts: 354
Location: White Rock, BC
Will there be more attempts at getting them? I would be interested also, if it looks as good as Factory

Sorry to hear about the botched first go.

Thanks for info

_________________
1993 GT (240k) - K&N Air Filter, ProCar Bucket Seat, Walker Exhaust, Mk2 bumpers, EDM lights
" 6' 6", ain't nobody sittin' behind me unless they're an amputee "
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group