TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:54 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:05 pm 

Hey guys, i'm going to buy some high performance brake pads from a place called Williams Performance Friction in Mississauga, Ontario. They manufacture a wide variety of pads and have some for the swift. The pads i'm going to buy are a high performance street/track compound. this is taken straight from their site: http://www.wpfri.com

WPFS2
Top of the line high performance street compound. WPFS2 offers high torque, low dust, cold effectiveness, extended rotor life and silent running. Ideal for High Performance street driving and light competition use. This compound offers an extremely high rate of recovery and has been specifically designed for AutoCross and High Performance Street Driving. Very high co-efficient of friction in all temperature ranges. This compound is ideal for (AutoCross, Solo 2), and High Performance street driving. From $80.00 Each set.

So for a set of four were looking at about $160. I emailed them and they agreed to a 20% discount for a group buy (# of buyers not specified). Thats about $125.00 for the set of four. if anyone wants to get in on this deal post away. by the way is the original price any good, never bought pads for a swift before...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:48 pm 
Former TeamSwift Admin
Former TeamSwift Admin

i can get high performance pads from lordco for $45cdn front & rears are a touch cheaper i believe ..
there was also the kevlar pads a bit ago for less & crazyabdul was saying they can be bought locally for the same sort of price without doing a group buy ..
these would have to be some miracle pads for that sort of price ...

Post subject: lordco
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 6:19 pm 

nitro, how can i get a set of those lordco brake pads? I want to order a set, I guess the guys I'm dealing with are a little too pricey...let me know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 6:54 pm 
Former TeamSwift Admin
Former TeamSwift Admin

lordco is just a big autoparts chain .. @ least here in bc .. try calling around a bit or use the search button ..

Post subject: L
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 6:57 pm 
Teamswift Racer

yo nitro

you forget lordco is BC only company

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:33 am 

If you guys want the kevlar or carbon fibre pads I dont mind shipping them out to anyone. They go for around $39 canadian. You'd have to pay shipping of course.

Rick