TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:55 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 6:50 pm 

I co-own a company that manufactures sub boxes and speaker enclosures for car/home audio. We have a box available that fits the swift and I have attached a pic. Price is $300 in primer or $400 in paint. These are canadian funds and shipping will be extra. This years model differs from the pic as the corners have now been radiused and look much sleeker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:07 pm 
King of Pompous

What is the volume/tunning freq. of those?

FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Is the reason you have no food.

Post subject: tuning
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 9:01 pm 

These boxes were originally tuned for a rockford power Hx^2 to be played at 40Hz. However soem mods have been done to the porting since then and box size to adapt to other subs and thus make the box more versatile. It should still be tuned to around 40-50Hz though. We can mod it a bit if someone has a specific woofer request and frequency. The latest one we built housed two 13" focal Access woofers and play flat from 20Hz up. It's a real beauty to listen to musically.

Cheers,
Rick

Post subject: FIBERGLASS
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:56 pm 
Teamswift Racer

Hey how about pulling some molds for fender flares? I am gonna do 2 kinds. As a want to have my wide 15s and be lowered. and then some 10" wide rims

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 3:04 pm 
Former TeamSwift Admin
Former TeamSwift Admin

and how about the turbo scoops, adam was wanting me to send you one of mine to pull a mold from =)

Post subject: molds
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 3:37 pm 

Liam, If you build them then we'll take a mold for sure. I'll email you with specifics. Kris if you want a scoop mold then we'll have to arrange it to get it here. I have a sub box I'm trying to pull a mold off of here now that is adams. It's being a royal bitch though since it has a lot of contours on it. A scoop should be no prob in a two piece mold. Email or PM me if you guys wanna do this.

Cheers,
Rick

Post subject: molds
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 4:42 pm 
Teamswift Racer

yo
I have a hood scoop. which i don't use anymore. has a hole in it <hoodpin>

you could also sell 4 million to Kyle at SD. his honda needs more stuff on it

Post subject: I agree.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 7:41 pm 

No kidding kyle from SD should install a few for christ sakes. Theres so little of accesories on the car he might as well have a couple hey. Haha. I guess we're probably the only ones who get the joke liam but it is funny none the less. If you have a scoop liam and want to sell it or just let me take a mold let me know. As per the fender flares what do you have in mind? Do you have any pics I could see from other cars?

Cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 8:05 pm 
Former TeamSwift Admin
Former TeamSwift Admin

scoop will be on it's way in the next day or so ..
'n' flares like this would kick butt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 8:11 pm 

holy shite man. Those are huge. I was thinking a little more subtle. But hey whatever you guys want is what you get.

Cheers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 8:31 pm 
Former TeamSwift Admin
Former TeamSwift Admin

that car's so sexy 'tho ..
actually i think murrs molds are much more basic flares from a datsun 510 or so ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 8:43 pm 

I'll shoot him a mail.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 9:48 pm 

im interested in a scoop whenever you guys get them built what do you think the price would be on one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 10:08 pm 

the mold is done for the scoops and we should be selling them to adam at the webstore shortly. We had a break down with our chopper gun and parts are in texas and not in stock. As soon as they are here there will be plenty of scoops to go around. As far as price, thats up to Adam.

Cheers,
Rick

Post subject: price for scoops
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:38 am 

what whould a price be on the scoops , and are we going to do any flares i could use some for mine back and front whould look sweet, and are the scoops gonna be just addon to factory hoods or new hoods. thnx in advance send me some answers to brian.g33k@gmail.com or pm me