TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:32 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Beatswift (Aaron)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:08 am 

Cash was a little tight (what's new?) and he was patient while I got the money together, packaged everything so it arrived intact, and gave a fairly low price.
Would buy parts from him anytime.

Thanks!

DIY Shocks: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=45483
DIY Wheel Align: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42479
Once you get the cars dialed-in (compression, leaks, bearings, alignment, brakes) swap in new rubber and glass, you've got something which should last for years!

Post subject: Re: Beatswift (Aaron)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:26 pm 

Yes, a real Swifter. He is honest and he has the oddest parts. Aaron where do you find some of this stuff?

pacapo wrote:
You get an old one, clean it up, put it back to specs and take care of it, and she'll last for years.

JVS wrote:
We (the Suzuki enthusiast) are Dinosaurs.

An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind.

1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: Red "My PocketRocket"
1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: White (Being resurrected)
1996 Geo Metro (Stocker)
1999 Suzuki 1.6 Esteem (Baleno) Wagon (Sleeper creeper)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:38 pm 

swifterthanu wrote:
Yes, a real Swifter. He is honest
I've ordered parts from Aaron on 6-28-08. It is now 9-2-08 and I've only received 1/2 my parts.

He will NOT return any of my phone calls.

When I have talked with him, he has a LONG list of excuses as to why he can't come thru on his and commitment.

Aaron is a nice kid, but has way to many personal problems that he chooses to allow to interfere with his responsibilities.

I hope he gets his act together ASAP and contacts me about the rest of my order.

He has a world of Legal HURT coming his way if he FAILS to follow thru with my order.

You KNOW my phone # Aaron.

CALL ME.

-ERIC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:16 pm 

Katmandu wrote:
Katmandu wrote:
4x4nascar wrote:
Aaron your phone is disconnected .please either send me the parts I paid for($320) or paypal me back the money. its been 3 months since I paid
Thanks

VERY INTERESTING.

I've only received 1/2 my Order from Aaron after (3) months of waiting.

It would be VERY HIGHLY ADVISABLE for Aaron to follow thru on his commitments ASAP!!

I don't think he want to face FEDERAL charges. :roll:
I am STILL waiting on the rest of my Order from Aaron.

He still avoids my phone calls and Emails.

He's treading on very very thin ice at this point.

You NEED to contact me ASAP Aaron to save yourself some very serious Legal problems.

You know the #.
It is now the 13th of Sept and I still have only received 1/2 my Order from Aaron.

Aaron DID make a half-hearted "attempt" to communicate with me last week. He called (from a Blocked-Unlisted phone number) while I was asleep and left me a Voice Mail.

Aaron claimed my Shipment WOULD be going out ASAP and he WOULD CALL me RIGHT back very, very soon.

I have yet to see any Shipment on my door step NOR have I had another phone call from Aaron.

All I've got from Aaron over the past is a long line of lip service, excuses and lies.

Aaron, when you read this take my WARNING VERY VERY SERIOUSLY!

This WILL COST you much, much more $$$ and LEGAL wise in the end!

I PROMISE YOU THAT.

Unfortuneatly, (for you), I have very close ties with the Legal AND Criminal Justice system.

I suggest you clear this matter up NOW.

You know my address and phone number. My phone is on 24/7.

-ERIC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:57 pm 
King of Pompous

Moved this to here...

beatswift wrote:
I have made as many attempts as possible to get ahold of you I have also spent more on your parts than you sent me I have been honest with you and tried to solve this problem. YOUR parts have been sent Via UPS and should arrive within the next couple of days!!!! Please stop making threats. I DO NOT Have a phone right now, or I would call.

FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Is the reason you have no food.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:54 pm 

beatswift wrote:
I have made as many attempts as possible to get a hold of you
.I see you want to continue this discussion in an Public Open forum to try and to play on the sympathy of the member's here ? Alrighty then.

Let the FACTS of this case tell the WHOLE story and folks can make up their OWN judgement about how responsible you've been. Too bad NICE doesn't equal RESPONSIBLE Aaron. I (and you're Step-father) truly believe you are a NICE person, just irresponsible is all.

Why you didn't just simply EMAIL me or call me is beyond me. I'm a VERY reasonable person to deal with as you know.

OK. Now the FACTS. Folks can read the above until this point in the case.

I just reviewed my On-Line phone records and they show only (4) documented incoming phone calls from you Aaron since....OH.... JUNE 29th!

You're claim that you TRIED as many times as possible is BS. You're father has a phone as does your mother and Step-father (whom I called YESTERDAY....You know, ROD ??? ). WHY didn't you bother to borrow their phones ??

I know you have personal problems (like the rest of us do) and I generously offered for you to CALL me COLLECT ANYTIME. To this date, you FAILED to accept my offer.

beatswift wrote:
I have also spent more on your parts than you sent me
I'm sure you did since you had the most EXPENSIVE place on the planet (The UPS Store) do the pack job (on the frame section - Order #1 folks. I've yet to received Order #2) for you.

You had NO IDEA what it would cost BEFORE you had them pack that 20lb frame section. That was YOUR CHOICE to use them Aaron. That is NOT the buyer's (ME) fault for how much YOU chose to spend to Ship a buyer's product. If you FAILED to take this in to consideration from the get-go, that's on YOU.

beatswift wrote:
I have been honest with you and tried to solve this problem.
You have NOT be straight forward with me AT ALL Aaron. Then why have you avoided me like the plaque and NOT simply just shipped ALL of parts ?? It is now (10) WEEKS after I first placed an Order with you Aaron! TEN WHOLE WEEKS!

beatswift wrote:
YOUR parts have been sent Via UPS and should arrive within the next couple of days!!!!
PROVE IT. POST THE TRACKING # RIGHT HERE.

beatswift wrote:
Please stop making threats. I DO NOT Have a phone right now, or I would call.
Aaron, I've given you MORE than enough WARNINGS. I do NOT make threats. Trust me when I say, I WILL follow through with my Promises and it will hurt and will be quite COSTLY ($$$) for you. The ONLY reason I have yet to commence with any further actions on you is that I'm TRYING to give you a BREAK! I KNOW you're having a tough enough time as it is.

I'm sorry you're experiencing difficulties in your life (like the rest of us), when you accept MONEY from another Party, you have a MORAL and LEGAL OBLIGATION to follow through with a Transaction.

Failure to comply IS a CRIMINAL OFFENSE Aaron.

That's just the way life is.

Now please Post up that UPS Tracking # as PROOF.

Once again, you KNOW my phone # and I WILL accept COLLECT CALLS from you. You know my Email address as well.

Regards,

ERIC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:14 am 

beatswift wrote:
YOUR parts have been sent Via UPS and should arrive within the next couple of days!!!!
Well folks, it is now (8) whole days since Aaron once again "claimed" the parts HAVE BEEN sent.

Nothing has shown up on my door step and Aaron has once again FAILED to call me or Email me.

This is the 4th document time that Aaron has LIED about Shipping my parts.

I have a voice mail from Aaron dated Sept 6th where Aaron also "claimed" to have Shipped these parts.

Aaron has been VERY irresponsible and obviously is a Pathological LIAR.

Aaron, you have had my money since JUNE 28th.

Failure to fulfill my Order constitutes THEFT !!

You have ZERO credibility Aaron.

Tell you what Aaron, I'll make you (1) FINAL deal. I know if cost you more than YOU said to ship that body part. You NEVER did say HOW much extra is cost you and you NEVER did say HOW much more you would need to send the rest of the parts.

You can avoid this all IF you simply PayPal me back $50. That is allowing you an EXTRA $30 towards the body part deal.

I will give you UNTIL Monday Night 11:59PM to comply.

Failure to do so will result in further Legal action against you Aaron. Trust me when I say is WILL be PAINFUL for you.

I suggest you comply ASAP.

Sincerely,

ERIC

PS - You know my Phone # and my Email Address.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:22 am 

I have sent out your parts through the postal service, I am very sorry it took me so long I was not trying to start problems with you. Yes money is very tight for me and have not been trying to rip any one off.
Aaron

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:34 pm 

beatswift wrote:
I have sent out your parts through the postal service,
I hope this is true. :?

Email me the Confirmation number... Katmandu@woh.rr.com

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:54 pm 

Email sent with confirmation numbers for both packages.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:52 am 

beatswift wrote:
I have sent out your parts through the postal service, I am very sorry it took me so long I was not trying to start problems with you. Yes money is very tight for me and have not been trying to rip any one off.
Aaron

I thought they were sent UPS....thats what is says above. Oh well, none of my business.

1997 VW GTI VR6 Turbo--dead as a door nail
1994 GEO METRO 1.0 xfi (retired and parted out)
1989 Suzuki Swift GTi (sold)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:32 pm 

sorry about the mishap...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:54 pm 

Hello again Folks,

I very happy to report that our friend Aaron responded to my warnings and sent my ALL of my parts I requested.

I believe Aaron LEARNED a very valuable life's lesson that would have had very dire consequences had he not complied.

Aaron also called me with the Confirmation #s and we had a good talk.

He's well aware of doing the Responsible thing and being straight forward and up front with people's money.

So, I'd like to thank Aaron for finally doing the RIGHT thing! Good job Aaron! Now KEEP on this track!

Also Aaron, I would like to reward your GOOD (correct) decision by sending you a little token via PayPal. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:01 pm 

good to see this all got worked out...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:59 pm 

duane1 wrote:
good to see this all got worked out...

Took a LONG time and a LOT of "persuasion", but our friend Aaron "Saw-the-Light (of the train that was ready to run him over! LOL ) and responded in a very responsible manner! 8)

Thank you Aaron and STAY on this path! :yeahyeah

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:58 pm 

I paid Aaron $320 back at the end of may and have not received anything yet have had several promises but nothing happens I either want money back or the stuff I bought .he wont even answer my pms any more, and no phone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:11 am 

still havent got a response from Aaron , still owes me $320 for parts I paid for but never received.if anyone has a way of getting ahold of him ,let me know.
thanks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:21 am 

I paid Aaron $40 for a cam pulley back in august of 08 and was told multiple times that he had sent them. Through his emails several times he said he would refund my money but it is now December and I haven't received anything. For me it is only $40 which won't put me on welfare or anything like that but it is a black mark on Aaron and I have told him multiple times that I didn't want to say anything bad about him here on the TS site but now he doesn't even respond to my emails. The last time he visited the site was mid November. I feel bad for 4X4 as he has $320 lost to Aaron's thievery.
Anybody can go through tough times, anyone can make a mistake, but this is a trend that has been occurring for months and months. I would think that if he thought anything of his rep on this site he would try to fix it, but he just hasn't. Aaron please do something more than making empty promises.
Otto

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:27 pm 

I paid back 4x4nascar 390 a little extra since it took me so long to repay. I really appreciate his patience, I also sent tired1am a money order for 50 havnt heard if he received it or not but I hope so

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:20 am 

Hey I did revcieve the Money order. I am so sorry it took me this long to respond. I myself have fallen on some hard times and haven't been able to even think about working on my little cars. Thank you very much Aaron for sending me the money. Best wishes to you and your family. I would now buy again from you if you have something I am looking for and if I have the money!

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:07 pm 

Aaron seems a nice willing chap who is eager to help and supply parts at a low cost. There was a slight hold up with shipping the stuff but that was due to some paypal issues his end. I needed the parts before I left for CR and they arrived on time. The parts were what a I wanted and in good condition. I would buy from again but give plenty of time for delivery.

Thanks Aaron.

Chris

Mini Cooper 1.6 rally car #37
1989 Suzuki Swift GTI Parted out
Road cars , 2013 Hyundai Accent

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:00 pm 

I bought from him with no problems whatsoever.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:46 pm 

I ordered parts from him a month or so ago. He said he shipped one of the parts I needed around that time, ended up not coming. After a very long wait he finally shipped out the other parts last thursday. This monday he replied back to me saying he got the first part back because he shipped it to the wrong address, and that he went to the post office to sort of the remaining shipments. Since then I have been asking for the confirmation number for the shipping just so I can track it. He is obviously checking his messages for the outbox seems empty (and the fact that his profile shows he logs on). I don't know whether to believe him if he actually shipped out the parts in the first place. He also needs to refund money (no matter how little it is) and still has not done so. I don't know what else to do.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:10 pm 

Been over a week since he "claimed" that he shipped out the stuff. To my knowledge it shouldn't take more than a few days, and on top of that still no response from when I asked for the confirmation number. He is jeopardizing the sale of my car (The buyer agreed to buy the car on the condition that he got the parts which I bought from Aaron).

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:00 am 

Shipping from Oregon to NY can take over a week.
Read the feedback before you buy next time.