TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:22 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Beatswift (Aaron)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:31 am 

i think its UNFAIR to judge the seller based on time arrival. Before you buy part online, always remember this:

1. handling time
2. custom issue
3. delay due to airport problem
4. others 8)

cheers

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:47 am 

This is my fault for not reading it, I am new to this forum and didn't know this thread existed till recently. Beginning of last week he knew he sent out the stuff to the wrong address by error AND he also said he went to the post office to sort it out, so that means it should still have reached me one way of the other. He finally got back to me now saying the package was returned to him due to invalid address (which shouldn't be the case since he sorted out the correct address last week). He says he will ship it out today.

I am not judging him based on arrival time. I am judging him based on his claims that he did ship it but he has no confirmation number, and also the fact that what he says is inconsistent with what happened. If he did actually head back to the post office a few days after sending out the item to the wrong address, to switch it to the correct address, it should not go back to him. I too went to the post office to verify if it is possible to switch an incorrect address and they said yes it is as long as the shipper notifies them with the correct address.

Again, please don't take it the wrong way, I just feel he delayed in shipping out the package when he said he will do it earlier, and the fact that his words don't match up to what he did. My main issue here was the fact the he was not responding to simple requests such as asking for the confirmation number. Also, I take full responsibility for my own error for not seeing this section of the forum. I just got my swift in June and am new to all this. I understand if it can take over a month to receive something after it is shipped, but I just felt it was weird when he was avoiding giving me the confirmation number. Do you really think I will complain if I got this number and had to wait for weeks? I would be complaining to the shipping service, not him.

Either way, he finally gave me his number so I will contact him. I will note that he is very polite and was not rude in any way. I just expected some responsibilities from him as a seller. Guess I shouldn't expect too much then lol.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:51 am 

meenhaj wrote:
This is my fault for not reading it, I am new to this forum and didn't know this thread existed till recently. Beginning of last week he knew he sent out the stuff to the wrong address by error AND he also said he went to the post office to sort it out, so that means it should still have reached me one way of the other. He finally got back to me now saying the package was returned to him due to invalid address (which shouldn't be the case since he sorted out the correct address last week). He says he will ship it out today.

I am not judging him based on arrival time. I am judging him based on his claims that he did ship it but he has no confirmation number, and also the fact that what he says is inconsistent with what happened. If he did actually head back to the post office a few days after sending out the item to the wrong address, to switch it to the correct address, it should not go back to him. I too went to the post office to verify if it is possible to switch an incorrect address and they said yes it is as long as the shipper notifies them with the correct address.

Again, please don't take it the wrong way, I just feel he delayed in shipping out the package when he said he will do it earlier, and the fact that his words don't match up to what he did. My main issue here was the fact the he was not responding to simple requests such as asking for the confirmation number. Also, I take full responsibility for my own error for not seeing this section of the forum. I just got my swift in June and am new to all this. I understand if it can take over a month to receive something after it is shipped, but I just felt it was weird when he was avoiding giving me the confirmation number. Do you really think I will complain if I got this number and had to wait for weeks? I would be complaining to the shipping service, not him.

Either way, he finally gave me his number so I will contact him. I will note that he is very polite and was not rude in any way. I just expected some responsibilities from him as a seller. Guess I shouldn't expect too much then lol.

everybody make mistake! no worries, hope you will get you part soon

cheers

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:33 pm 

I did take extra time to get the parts to him but want to thank him for his patience, I hope that he likes the arrangement I made, I refunded him more than the part he bought and also paid extra for a cooling fan switch, with a receipt. If anyone is not satisfied I will do anything to make it right :D

Sorry again for the extra time...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:47 pm 

Hey Aaron all is good. You have been calm and polite the entire time so I will not doubt you had any bad intentions. I was also in a pressure to get the parts since the buyer of my car has been pushing me as well. I will be getting the parts very soon, so thanks for your cooperation :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:55 pm 

Thank you, glad we got to talk as well. :D