TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:37 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 2:10 pm 
Former TeamSwift Admin
Former TeamSwift Admin

at the moment this is a neutral post .. i paid them a visit in person this past sunday night, only a 9hr roadtrip .. there were some sob stories about the fires(evacuations) & illness, & i got a promise that they're going to try to rectify all the poor communications & delayed parts very soon including the return of some of my parts.
at the moment, i certainly can't recommend anyone doing any dealings with them, but hopefully they'll make good on their promises and everyone will get their stuff back. they are huge gti-fans & it's a shame it's come to this.
Lars Schwarz aka. gticouple/cultus

Last edited by n1tr0 on Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:59 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:21 am 

well..............i've dealt with Lars before and they are nice people. i'm not sure what happened since Lars stopped his email communication. although i have some parts stuck with them, i'm hopeful that Lars will straighten everything out.

Post subject: gti couple
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:32 pm 

You paid Lars a visit and still didn't get your stuff? That speaks volumes man. Until I get my stuff from him he's still a thief in my eyes. I lived up to my end of the deal with him and I know damn good and well it doesn't take 7 months to deliver a t/b. It will definitely be interesting to see if Lars lives up to his word to you and people start getting their parts. I won't hold my breath. :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:36 pm 

He is a thief and lier. Anyone dealing with GTi Couple is crazy.

Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:42 pm 
Former TeamSwift Admin
Former TeamSwift Admin

:evil: anyone having a verified phone# of theirs would be appreciated, i tried their cell (250) 317-0006 & i double checked my call log .. i'm almost positive i was speaking to tarna, but was told it's the wrong number repeatedly ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 4:04 pm 
Former TeamSwift Admin
Former TeamSwift Admin

WE0H wrote:
He is a thief and lier. Anyone dealing with GTi Couple is crazy.

word, however, a shocking update, a couple weeks ago they emailed me saying that they had shipped my parts back to me, i was a bit skeptical, and a week & a half passed, i tried calling canpar, who said they needed a tracking # .. i tried gticouple again .. oh they needed my phone# they emailed back (of course it was in every email i'd sent them) so i waited another week .. & it actually arrived, shipped out less than 2 days ago of course, but it arrived.
7 months they had all my parts to copy & take molds off of in exchange i have one machined tb & the privelege of getting my parts back.

i hope no-one else ever makes the same mistake i did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:23 am 
King of Pompous

Best thing to do with them, if your crazy enough to deal with them, is to get parts COD. If they won't do that don't waste your time with them.

FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Is the reason you have no food.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:27 pm 

I bought a TB from them about a year ago. They said, it was sent, but never arrived. Then he promised to send another one, that was on December 2002. Never received it and didn't bother asking what happened. I don't know what happened but Lars seemed to be a honest guy.

Wilfredo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:55 pm 
The mad quebecer
The mad quebecer

TGstring wrote:
* * Tarna and Lars "gticouple" in BC, Canada:
Dealt with them (him mostly) and can only say that I'm glad the deal did close....albeit 6 months after the fact!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:49 pm 
Senior Swift Guru

Been over a year... and I have nothing back from them that I was supposed to get. They have a few motors of mine and the whole situation is made worse by the fact they pretended to be the nicest people on earth to get them. I will persue this within my means if nothing comes back as this isn't something people should just simply 'get away' with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 7:57 am 

does anyone know if Lars had shifted to a new address???? i still have a Centerforce DF clutchset and some parts with them. i don't think i will ever get them back now.
:cry: