TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:42 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:30 am 

Edit by Jardamuth:

You seem to be lacking simple, basic business rules.

1- Be honest, do not lie
2- If you gona post anything anywhere, just post the truth
3- If you're not satisfied with a product, send it back instead of trying to perform any modifications or tear it apart.
4- Do not slander a reputable business by hidding and masking the truth.
5- Do not modify e-mails in order to turn them in your favor
6- Do not claim false statement (ie: they stopped responding my e-mails)
7- Threatening a seller with retaliation and internet slandering to obtain $$ is illegal

You are more than welcome to post all you like, as long as you tell the truth. Otherwise your posts and blatant slandering will keep being erased.

FYI, your useless rant is simply steering more and more ppl toward Turbine Tech. I should be gratefull to you for doing that.

J. McBean: '98 Suzuki Swift 1.3L 16v SOHC 5sp+ "Mk5" Made in Canada
The Mini Rattler: '94 Suzuki Swift .993L 6v SOHC 5sp+ "Mk3" Made in Canada *The Winter Beater*
B. Berry: '90 Chevrolet Turbo Sprint 1.0L 6v SOHC 5sp+ "Mk2" Made in Japan

I got 18MPG in a 3cyl with a 5 speed manual 4dr, '93 Metro! :yeahyeah

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:50 am 

As for his abuse of his moderator powers, he has removed all traces of his resounding loss in his feedback thread, he locked my review thread after 'moderating' it. Does that sound like an honest businessman to you? Trying to silence people, destroying evidence...

That sounds real honest and upstanding to me, right?

The Mini Rattler: '94 Suzuki Swift .993L 6v SOHC 5sp+ "Mk3" Made in Canada *The Winter Beater*

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:25 am 

Well, you have our ears.

But as far as I can tell, you must have really pissed him off not to return your money or resolve the issue. I have had nothing but sound, excellent service from Turbinetech with the goods being shipped as described and of the most excellent quality. IN fact when one product was mis-shipped, Jess put another in the post via EMS to New Zealand. The cost of shipping almost exceeded the cost of the product.

I expect there is always one or two folk who can feel they may have got the short end of the straw in a transaction, but honestly. IF Turbinetech was a conmpletely dishonest fradulent etc etc company, they would not be in business now or ever.
Reputation is a fragile thing. I have heard much negative feedback about suzukird, regarding quality of product etc. but they are still in business.

The board is not the right medium to resolve vendor/ customer issues. Post your negative feedback in the appropriate place (yes there is one) so all and sundry can read and analyse and come to their own conclusions.

I am sure the vendors that sit here could also rant all day about customers or potential customers screwing them around. Wasting time, building something for them and not buying, not delivering on promised payments etc etc.

So, I feel sorry for the pain you have experienced, but I personally will continue to deal with Turbinetech (until they send me a crusty alternator.... :D )

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.HP is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how much you push the wall out.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:33 am 

So, how many areas are you Going to post this to?
IF I was a moderatior, I would moderate your arse to where it belongs....

NOT HERE...

My second post? THAT was a mistake...

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.HP is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how much you push the wall out.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:29 am 

Glad to know, I can only post if it's according to Jard's version of the truth...

I'll be amazed if this post survives... Untouched by his perverting touch. :O

As for Jards rep... It's great as long as you, get down on your knee's, suck, swallow, and say thank you to him after. Question him in annny way, and he'll get all butt-hurt because god help him if he's wrong... :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:03 am 

Let it go.
FYI, It was another moderator that took your shitty postings to where they deserved.

Think about it...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:15 pm 

ellpee wrote:
Well, you have our ears.

But as far as I can tell, you must have really pissed him off not to return your money or resolve the issue. I have had nothing but sound, excellent service from Turbinetech with the goods being shipped as described and of the most excellent quality. IN fact when one product was mis-shipped, Jess put another in the post via EMS to New Zealand. The cost of shipping almost exceeded the cost of the product.

I expect there is always one or two folk who can feel they may have got the short end of the straw in a transaction, but honestly. IF Turbinetech was a conmpletely dishonest fradulent etc etc company, they would not be in business now or ever.
Reputation is a fragile thing. I have heard much negative feedback about suzukird, regarding quality of product etc. but they are still in business.

The board is not the right medium to resolve vendor/ customer issues. Post your negative feedback in the appropriate place (yes there is one) so all and sundry can read and analyse and come to their own conclusions.

I am sure the vendors that sit here could also rant all day about customers or potential customers screwing them around. Wasting time, building something for them and not buying, not delivering on promised payments etc etc.

So, I feel sorry for the pain you have experienced, but I personally will continue to deal with Turbinetech (until they send me a crusty alternator.... :D )

:werd:

pacapo wrote:
You get an old one, clean it up, put it back to specs and take care of it, and she'll last for years.

JVS wrote:
We (the Suzuki enthusiast) are Dinosaurs.

An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind.

1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: Red "My PocketRocket"
1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: White (Being resurrected)
1996 Geo Metro (Stocker)
1999 Suzuki 1.6 Esteem (Baleno) Wagon (Sleeper creeper)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:26 pm 
Island Inbreeder

ellpee wrote:
Well, you have our ears.

Deffinetly drunk posting Image