TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:33 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:06 pm 
@ssclown

Here is the short story. I put a GT 4 wheel Disk set up for sale . Jonp was the first to show interest. A short time after jonp asked about them. A short time after that robispec also asked about them and all of the other parts I was selling .robispec was so intent on the parts he made claims that he had a FedEx account and all I had to do is take the stuff to them and they would bill him. I told him i would not sell the parts out from under jonp he then offered full asking price to do just that. I told him if jonp did not show up the parts were his no prob. We had several communications about the rest of my parts he said he sent the FedEx stickers i never got them he said "I hope they went out friday (was building a custom two way suspension for my racing swift).My guy was at the post office...I will know monday.Robi" That was on (Sent: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:31 pm)
Guess what no labels and no communications. I have sent several pm's and nothing. I see he has been on Team swift several times since then so I'm just letting you all know He is full of hot air stay away from him. If it was a money prob on his end i would have understood and said nothing to all of you.
yummy out

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:50 am 
@ssclown

[quote="yummybacon"]Here is the short story. I put a GT 4 wheel Disk set up for sale . Jonp was the first to show interest. A short time after jonp asked about them. A short time after that robispec also asked about them and all of the other parts I was selling .robispec was so intent on the parts he made claims that he had a FedEx account and all I had to do is take the stuff to them and they would bill him. I told him i would not sell the parts out from under jonp he then offered full asking price to do just that. I told him if jonp did not show up the parts were his no prob. We had several communications about the rest of my parts he said he sent the FedEx stickers i never got them he said "I hope they went out friday (was building a custom two way suspension for my racing swift).My guy was at the post office...I will know monday.Robi" That was on (Sent: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:31 pm)
Guess what no labels and no communications. I have sent several pm's and nothing. I see he has been on Team swift several times since then so I'm just letting you all know He is full of hot air stay away from him. If it was a money prob on his end i would have understood and said nothing to all of you.
yummy out
Here is a update this guy must really have some issues this is the last communication i received from him as of Nov. 1st"I'm still out of the country (Guyana been back in the bush with some gold mining friends).. did you ever get the stickers with the check?"
As i told him No check No stickers as of yet.Im done with this fool!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:26 pm 
@ssclown

Finaly the deal is complete sent all items.Thank God im done with that deal