TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:11 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:12 pm 
The mad quebecer
The mad quebecer

This will be a topic where everybody can tell about his good/bad experience with Jardamuth (me). Please do not answer or post coments unless you are expressely concerned or they'll be deleted.

I'll be posting here some feedback from previous users in different threads, before deleting them.

Last edited by Jardamuth on Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:13 pm 
The mad quebecer
The mad quebecer

crazyabdul wrote:
I just received my stuff from Jess today and is exactly as promised. The turbo is mint, and the stainless flanges he cut me are the best I've ever seen for the price(cheeper than most steel ones I've found). I especially owe him since my credit card was going through the confirmation stage through paypal as I had just switched carriers and had not intended to buy right then and there. He waited very patiently for the payment which took almost a week and a half to organize. He sent the parts out that day and they got here within 3 from the other side of canada. Very pleased. Will be buying all my turbo stuff through him. Thanks again Jess.

Cheers,
Rick

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:15 pm 
The mad quebecer
The mad quebecer

t3 ragtop wrote:
i just wanted to tell you guys that i met jardamuth online by buying a nice T3 head and intake set on ebay. not only was i pleasantly surprised by having purchased a sweet item, he also gave me great advice and steered me to this forum.

we still share thoughts via email. he's a great guy. he has generously offered me his custom work and i know that i'll eventually buy a custom manifold and larger turbo from him.

he's a rare individual who can turn your dreams into reality :D

best regards, richard

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:17 pm 
The mad quebecer
The mad quebecer

Shovelface wrote:
I received my turbo kit from Jardamuth just before Christmas. I had it sent to my parents house, and they had it sitting under the christmas tree when I got there. I must say that he does some fantastic work. Knowing that I am not terribly experienced with this kind of thing, he made sure to include everything necessary to just plug and play as well as sending detailed instructions on what works best and what not to do. Included are a
-Garrett T25 turbo "rebuilt with new seals, bearings, and balanced impeller",
-equal length manifold w/downpipe,
-remote oil filter kit,
-oil and water lines and fittings
-used volvo oil cooler (in amazing shape, I might add)
-and he also gave me a great deal on one of his under body braces.

Not only did Jess go that extra mile to make sure the whole thing was perfect, but if it wasn't, then he let me know, and gave me a discount. For example, he informed me that the bars on the under body brace were slightly misaligned, and gave me a massive discount, and when it arrived, I couldn't see anything wrong with it.

His service was very prompt, and I didn't have to wait long for the product, and one of the best parts about dealing with Jess is that he is quick to return e-mails (usually same or next day) and always willing to answer my stupid questions. I definitely recommend dealing with him even if he doesn't live anywhere near you. (I live halfway across the country from him.)

Shovelface wrote:
Yeah, it does seem pretty extreme I guess, but I kind of have to compare it to my roommates situation. He ordered a turbo kit for his 240sx, and after almost 4 months of continually having to call the guy and hound him, he decided to phone and ask for his money back. To his horror, the guys phone has been disconnected and even the company that is building the kit can't seem to get a hold of him.

I'm just really impressed by the community surrounding the swift. Everyone I've talked to has been really helpful, and I'm just glad I wasn't ripped off. :D

Post subject: Jardamuth
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:19 pm 
The mad quebecer
The mad quebecer

GMC wrote:
Turbo and parts were just as said, good transaction. good seller

Post subject: Jardamuth
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:20 pm 
The mad quebecer
The mad quebecer

Mustard wrote:
cannopt say enough good stuff about this guy, he's VERY turstworthy and he'll treat you like the proud swift owner you are..

super cool

Post subject: Header flanges
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:21 pm 
The mad quebecer
The mad quebecer

count60 wrote:
Jess had a custom 304 stainless header flange laser cut for me. It is very professional, was made quickly, shipped quickly (?) by Canadian snail mail!
I would buy from him again!

Bob

Post subject: Yeah! Thumbs up!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm 
The mad quebecer
The mad quebecer

MF89 wrote:
Jess is a good guy to do business with. Replies to e-mail promptly and delivery as promise.

Thumbs Ups

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:23 pm 
The mad quebecer
The mad quebecer

fbergski wrote:
I just received my turbo kit from Jardamuth :D . Looks great, turbo manifold is heavily constructed, welding is primo. I also bought the under-car brace from him, this is also of high quality. Turbo he included is in excellent condition, just the right size for my Swift.

He delivered as promised. :thumbsup:

Can't wait to throw it on my Swift and show the local "ricers" who the real king is!!!

Philip

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:56 pm 
The mad quebecer
The mad quebecer

TGstring wrote:
* * * * * Jess "Jardamuth" in Quebec, Canada:
Dealt with him and I can Highly Recommend. Sent parts off
before he even got 1 cent from me!

Post subject: GRRRRRREEEEAAAATTTTT !
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 8:47 pm 

Thats all I have to say .. lol .. Thanks Jess .. I'll let you know how it goes ..

Post subject: Jardamuth buissness
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 12:45 am 

Jardamuth-

His buissness was great. Very helpfull guy. Every part came in on time and in mint condition. I also like how he keeps constant contact. Very good buissness man.

Brian
ccRacer - TeamSwift.net

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:00 am 

Jess is good guy to do ur suzuki business with :P send him money with paypal and recieved the package a week after that. Also he gave good feedback over the email :P

Q: Why did God create blondes?
A: Because sheep can't bring beer from the fridge.
Q: Why did God create brunettes?
A: Neither could the blondes.

Post subject: Another happy customer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:18 pm 

Jess is great to deal with. Although our transaction spread out over quite a while I never got the impression it was a problem. The guy really knows what he's doing and the quality of his products is very impressive.
I would definitely recommend him to anyone and look forward to do more business with him in the future.

Another happy customer,
Lawrence

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 8:45 pm 

i have nothing but good things to say about him....everything went great...i bought him a brace and 2 exhaust manifold flanges...all the stuff was in great condition when it arrives and they are a great quality product...good welding...laser cut everything!!it was a bolt-on process..it took me like 15min.

a good guy to deal with

Post subject: Jardamuth/Jess
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:59 pm 

Wheel spacers sent as ordered, promptly. Nice workmanship.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:03 pm 
Suzuki Elder

i just received and installed front and rear aluminum upper strut braces from "the mad quebecer's workshop."

as usual, the quality of workmanship and fit of jess' parts is without equal.

thanks jess.

My Turbo3 Project
My Cardomain Page -Ol' Blue
My YouTube Channel
My Photo Gallery
SAAB Sonett II

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:36 am 
MuE Patient Zero/The Link Man

My experience with jess, was really too much... I mean it's like he's on call all the time! How am i supposed to learn anything myself?!
It's like, i run into a problem and he's there to help me fix it! I don't have to think at all! I learn absolutely nothing on my own... all the instuction is right there in front of me. Coupled with the fact that his stuff is so easy to install in the first place, it's just despicable really.
In the past, bussiness' didn't have to be open on Sunday, but go figure, Jess woudl break that rule too!

And tell me... How is the market supposed to be competitive when Jess makes all the best stuff? Other people are despretly trying to make new better manifolds, stronger suspension upgrades, and better turbo kits, but they all fail. Why? because super-jess here has to build the best looking custom stuff you've ever seen, AND it worx a hundred times better then stuff twice the price. You can't NOT buy his stuff, it's like monopoly!

OH! and you can't be mad at him either, cause he's one of the nicest guy's you've ever talked to... makes me absolutely SICK how nice he is, even to the dumbest of customers.

Thanx a bunch jess! thanx for creating a market for Swift stuff that no-one can possible compete in and being on call 24/7 to make sure we all stay dumb... i'm on to your plans :evil: .... crazy quebecor?... i'll say!

:razz:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:13 pm 

I bought a whole lot of stuff off Jess and Kyle for my turbo project and the quality of the stuff is amazing, it was like christmas when it arrived. Really, really happy with the service I was given, the time it took to fabricate the stuff was again amazing and he was 100% trustworthy and honest.

Thanks again Jess!!! a pleasure doing business with you and Kyle.
I bow down to you both.

:D :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:08 pm 

Yet another happy camper!

Have boughten a couple things from Jess in the past couple monthes, and the transaction was painless.

Parts came quick, with no hidden surprises!

MSD 6al control, coil, wires.
2" exhaust from the hollow cat back
Short throw shift
front & rear strut bars
lowered 1.5"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:50 pm 
Suzuki Elder

i received the aluminum lower tie bar to complete my "mad quebecer" suspension mods.

just like everything i've gotten from jess, the materials and workmanship was top notch. the fit was perfect, no drilling involved, only a small tug to start one of the bolts (he cuts the mount so as to wedge into a bushing bracket as the bolt is tightened - an engineering feature demonstrative of the amount of thought in his designs.)

anyway, jardamuth gets another big thumbs up from me. :D

My Turbo3 Project
My YouTube Channel
My Photo Gallery
SAAB Sonett II

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:41 am 
Suzuki Elder

jardamuth made a generous donation to the t3 vert project of a turbo outlet adapter for the rhb32. is this guy a prince or what?

curled up inside the pipe were a couple of turbine tech decals that i'll be proud to display on my car.

thanks jess! :D

My Turbo3 Project
My YouTube Channel
My Photo Gallery
SAAB Sonett II

Post subject: Great to deal with
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:49 am 

Ordered the aluminum underbody brace from him. It arrived a few days later. The workmanship was great and it fit perfectly.

He's honest and easy to deal with and he makes good quality stuff. What more can I say? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:53 pm 
A++++

Jess does great quality work. A friend of mine got a manifold and it was a work of art.

I got a 1.6 block and it was everything he said it would be. and VERY FAST shipping...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:55 pm 

I have been very remiss in not postig here.

Jess put together a partial kit for me for a mk1. Building from photographs and rulers.....

I am absolutely impressed with both the quality and the service.
Jess follows up and provides awesome value in advice, answering questions both technical and stupid.

I would not hesitate in sharing my experience with anyone who wants to buy off Turbintech

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.HP is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how much you push the wall out.