TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:57 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: gtiracer25 (Bruce)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 2:21 pm 

This guy jerked me aruond real good, I wanted info no the parts he was selling , like head gskt make, thickness ect. Told him i would buy if he provided info, he would reply in small notes taking over a week at a time and basicly gave me the run around for about a month. He then knowing I wanted the parts , e-mais me and says he has been just contacted buy someone and because they have just sent payment he must now sell to them. Don't deal with this person he is a snake!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:22 pm 
GMC,

I think you are mistaken about Bruce.

I purchased everything he had for sale. He shipped me everything and it arrived today. It was well packed... no loose items... He was in communication with me the whole time.

I personally had no problems. The transaction went well. I am happy.

Gypsydigi

Post subject: BRUCE
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:46 pm 
Teamswift Racer

I have sold bars to Bruce in the past. no problem. he is a good guy to deal with.

Gerry were you out of money? I don't think he would screw anyone

Post subject: Beware
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:37 pm 

First off no I was not out of moneyPayment just neede to know were to go.! Let me ask each of you how do you send payment to someone how did not give you any address or way to send payment? I was in contact with him along time before you did and every time I ask for info he would not answer for a week or Two. I would e-mail him all the time and even asked for a phone number and allso sent mine, still just no responce for another week or two . I told him that I needed a head gskt fast as that was all that was holding up my putting the head back on! He did not give a shit, I waited close to a month and a half waitng for varios replies and being the parts were sold to me and while again waiting foir another week , all of a sudden I get" Sorrey someone Just sent me PAypakl so I now must sell to Him" THIS GUY SCREWED ME GOOD! When I sell stuff my word is a conract and I don't do shit like that to anyone. When someone contacts me and they say thwey want it ,it is sold at that point! I have even had to e-mail sertent pepole back after a few week because no payment had shown up yet , but I don't just go and resell to others without contacting that person. Bottom line the gut is a sucm bag .