TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:38 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Drone637 (Kris)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 3:57 pm 
number one!

Begining of the year was no different than most. Had surplus wireless gear up for grabs. Deal was struck between Kris and I for him to purchase 2 PCMCIA ORiNOCO cards.

My selling policy thus far is to treat people on the board fairly and just. I will go the extra step and actually send stuff to people WITHOUT being paid first. That's my policy, and mine alone. I figure I can trust people on the board that's made a few posts, even if he'she doesn't have feedback left here. I'm just a trusting guy.

I sent the cards out Jan. 8 I believe. I heard nothing from him until I sent out an email wondering if he got the cards. Reply came back on Jan 30, saying he got them 2 days prior, had the cheque on his desk at home, and would send it out that night.

"Thank you for trusting me with the cards though. :)" says he.

2 weeks later, no money. I of course inquire about it. Reply came back:

"Ouch, was I really two weeks late on that? I sent it out this weekend
after reciving the email on friday."

Yes, he said 'Ouch'. 2 weeks late... WTF?

So, here it is, 2 months later. 2 weeks since I heard anything. Still no money. Last week's email is still unanswered. Dont see much of him on here either. Still on the net is he? Absolutely. He still makes posts on his website. Funny thing about that.

So, what have we learned? DON'T do biz with this guy. I got played. My policy for shipping stuff out without seeing payment will be looked at, as now I have to scutinize anyone looking for parts from me. Thanks for ruining that trust Kris. That's very helpful.

'Ouch' indeed. Take those cards and stuff em up whatever orifice you choose.

~ Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:46 am 
number one!

Money arrived today via Fedex courier. Glad to get the money, it's more than I thought I'd get from this deal. Honestly, I'm still upset that I had to do my "gorilla chest-beating" routine for this to finally come to a 3 month close. It should have never come to that point; and apologize for my prior outburst.

~ Chris