TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:37 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: ESRWORKS RACING (Rik)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:03 pm 
Former TeamSwift Admin
Former TeamSwift Admin

Posting some old review from the old teamswift
original thread is here
http://pub83.ezboard.com/fteamswiftfrm1 ... =826.topic
AJensen28 wrote:
I bought some parts from his web site http://www.esrworksracing.com/ , last septmber. I received like 1 month later some of the parts I already paid. (more than US1,000).

I still waiting (5 months later) my 450cc racing injectors, I all ready paid. (they cost US$440).

He doesn´t answer calls, mails ,etc. If some one contact him please advice me

Thks

A Jensen
3/2/03 9:01 pm

AJensen28 wrote:
Just to let all know, Rik, from ESR Work just contact my self, and he apologize because of the delay. He going to send my injectors right away... I´ll keep you update,
Rds

AJensen
3/3/03 11:25 pm

AJensen28 wrote:
Rik,
Really embarassing... I´m still waiting for my injectors or my money back US$440... no news, no mails, no injectors and no money... Now I know who can pretend to be a proffesional and decent person!!! I´m wating....

Alex Jensen
ajensen82@hotmail.com
3/16/03 9:51 pm

AJensen28 wrote:
Folks,
I really appreciate your interest in this matter, I HAVEN´T RECEIVED ANYTHING BACK FROM RIK (ESRWORKS).

The thing is I´m from Costa Rica, and that address is my POBox in Miami, just in order to receive any stuff I buy.

I don´t know what happened with this guy, He send me an order of $550 6 months ago, and the 450cc racing injectors (US440) were back ordered. 6 MONTHS LATER I´M STILL WAITING FOR THEM!!!!

I don´t explain my self, how a person ("business man") can throw his reputation and name into a garbage can.

But, Hope Is the last thing I lose. He still have time to unbend the situation.

Thanks again, And If you talk to him, say for me that I´m not going to be the real loser here... THANKS AGAIN

Alex Jensen
4/12/03 10:01 pm

AJensen28 wrote:
Whaattheee you should denie the access to this guys (like ESRWORKS-Rik-) from the group, is disgusting see this persons treat customers like shit!

I was robbed by Ernesto Soto (Rik) Soto from ESRWorks in Miami, FL. I´m waiting for a set of racing fuel injectors (450cc) for about 8 (eigth) months, that I´ll already paid (US$450).

What do you think about it!!!!
Alex Jensen
5/12/03 10:15 pm