TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:01 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:59 pm 

Hi all,

I previously posted airbag issue on this forum and now i have some additional problem, in order to get rid of the airbag code I did some research and tried few suggested methods (disconnecting the battery, manual reset procedure, removing the fuse etc) I think in that event I must have screwed something else.

I tried some method where someone suggested removing the BCM fuse for couple of minutes will erase the error code from the BCM, as suggested I did that, I removed both Meter and ACC1 fuse (Ref: Attached Pic) they both indicated BCM and I was not sure which one so I removed them both) but did not really solve the issue instead now I have another problem, my car now stalls badly at certain intervals.

When engine is warm and idling at the lights, there's often a shudder where the engine feels like it's stalling, it usually come in rapid waves of 2-3 and then disappear again until the next set of lights. It does not shudder when accelerating or cruising but does it constantly when its sitting idle. When the engine does shudders, it's usually jumps form high to low

I'm not sure if removing the fuse erased some setting in the BCU or some electronic component but now it’s really bad. I also tried idle learn procedure but it did not solve anything. The car was perfectly ok except for that airbag issue until I unplugged the BCM fuse.

Hope someone might know what this problem is?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments:
fuse_diagram.jpg
fuse_diagram.jpg [ 95.68 KIB | Viewed 567 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:49 pm 

Thanks for sharing some one maybe looking for this information.