TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:27 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: for guys in Ontario
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 10:58 pm 
hello!<br><br>I'm starting my search for a G16B, and I'm having trouble finding junkyards that has suzuki's in them. I'm starting my search now, because I want to make sure that I have all the parts I need for the summer. I would need a front chop, but anything would do! Anyways, my question is, If anybody know of any good junkyards in Ontario with suzuki's in them? I live in northern ontario and I'm willing to travel across ontario for what i need. If anybody could help, maybe a address or phone number or even a website of the junkyards would be great.<br><br>Any help is much appreciated!!<br>Email at: allaire_claude@hotmail.com<br><br>I'm hoping to turn some heads with my little firefly convertible up here. And maybe gain some respect with the other car nutz!! <p></p><i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 9:28 am 

Hey I'm from Northern Ontario aswell (Sudbury). give me an e-mail I know where to get some Suzuki parts and motors....tubo's if you need them!<br>jake_mc18@hotmail.com<br><br>Jake <p></p><i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 9:55 am 

Hey Claude ... Are you from Timmins by any chance ,.. think I might know who you are !! <p>chadiator@hotmail.com</p><i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 12:09 pm 

If you are ever in the Eastern Toronto Area try Dom's Auto Parts in Bowmanville. It's one of the biggest junk yards i have ever seen.<br><br><br>Morgan <p></p><i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 9:08 pm 
I live in Sudbury.<br><br>Thanks Morgan, i will be taking a trip down to take a look in the spring, when it gets warm!! <p></p><i></i>

Post subject: g16
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 3:10 pm 

i have one in my backyard...it runs perfectly, and the tranny is in excellent shape, i'm not sure about the frame tho.<br><br>email me if you want pics. i'd like to sell it as a whole, but we'll talk<br><br>craigdaley@hotmail.com <p></p><i></i>