TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:07 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Atlanta GA
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:18 am 

anyone in the Atlanta area close to Six Flags ? Im found a Vtec z6 swap for my 95 civic hatch in that area . If it wasnt to much trouble or out of anyones' way , could you take a look at it for me . I live about 4 hours away and i plan go go up there and buy it this sturday . All i have to go on are a few fuzzy pics and his word that all parts are in working order .

Just looking for a heads up on what im getting into . the guys character sounds kinda thugish on the phone .

Buy My Swift http://www.teamswift.net/viewtopic.php? ... highlight=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:18 am 

I am in Marietta. I guess I could. I just need to do it on a weekend. Too busy during the week. I will warn you I will pick it apart. Becouse I would looking at it for someone else. Specially on some Honda with some kind of swap that some kid might have done. I would make sure he has proper documentation on the the motor that he put in and make him send you better pictures. All I am saying is try to make sure it seems to be what you want and not a polish POS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:56 am 

Thanks for the offer but thats about a 45min trip for you ? Im not buying a car . I have a 95 civic hatch with a blown motor or what ever i havnt looked into it to much . I bought it off a friend for a couple hundred . The parts im going to buy are b16z6 sohc vtec with all the parts i need to swap . I found it on importatlanta.com this is the link . http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=101794

I planed a trip up there for this saturday .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:11 pm 

It is not a big deal. If you want to meet up let me know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:54 pm 

I wouldnt mind checking out your car , but i might have to work that night . Im still trying to get out of it . Ill let you know ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:48 am 

I will PM you my numbers. Just let me know.