TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:52 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Montana swift????
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:52 pm 

Hi guys new to the forum but have been a GEO fan for years. Ok so after a few years of not owning any geo's i recently purchased 1 for my wife to drive. (92 lsi) And you know what? I DONT wanna give it back..lol so late 1 night i find out that, what what?? the Metro is just a toned down verzion of a Suzuki Swift???? (shakes with anticipation) So there is a car out there that can make me smile while saving gas??? Where do i start...umm is there anyone in MONTANA that wants to sell a GTI(doubtfull) or am i better off just doing a conversion on Metro??? Is the Swift available in AWD/4WD or is this just a conversion???Did the guy in Clarkston sell his??? Sorry i dont really know where to post these ???'s so here they are.. And ps dont worry guys, im not a RICER, just wanna deflate ego's as i drive...lol
G-Ohhhhh!

Post subject: Re: Montana swift????
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:18 pm 

hi there, welcome
the gt/gti is a very fun car, not saying the 1.0L aren't but i find they're much funner
you can do a swap or get a gt,
the 4wd version was only offered overseas and in australia i beleive, we never got it in north america.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:29 pm 

Hey, G-Ohhhhhh!! Richard Here. I'm a Geo Fan too, But I'm (hate to admit it) Jealous of you. You're living in one of my Dream States. I've always wanted to relocate to Montana. I'm Stuck here in Geo-Bashing Communist California and can't afford to relocate. However, I drove my Geo Metro through Montana. Ran over a dead Porcupine on MT 24, the highway that runs to the east of Fort Peck Lake. Scared the Livin' Crap out of me. I thought it was a big Clump of Cement. One thing about Montana 2 Laners, NO SHOULDER! I had to stop Dead in the Middle of the Highway in the driving lane to assess the "damage" much to my relief all I sustained was some porcupine quills stuck in my car bra and front bumper. drove through towns such as Glasgow, Havre, (I'd love to Have Her in Havre!) Great Falls, Lincoln, Missoula, etc. Never saw the State Capital (Properly Pronounced: huh-LEE-nuh) would've loved to see more of the Big Sky. Right now, I am planning to go to the Reno Nevada GeoPalooza meet. Hope to see ya there. P.S. Is Livingston WINDY enough for ya? I heard it was one of the most Hurricanic places in the country. Sure like that Yellowstone Truckstop at Exit 330 off the I-90. P.P.S. I want to Deflate Silverado Duramax Egos! And all Pickups and SUVs and Geo Metro Basher Mentalities-they are all Retarded as Hell and need to go back to School to learn how to Drive. Rock On Geo Metro!!

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:40 pm 

Good information about montana swift!