TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:24 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: citycross rally 2010
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:20 pm 
Offline
El Pimpo del Geo

Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:18 pm
Posts: 1041
Location: toronto(the hood REXDALE)
Citycross 2010


it is a fully on road rally, and a scavenger hunt. you will be given routebooks that you need to follow. along the way there will be questions that you need to awnser. there is also a list of items that you need to aquire along the way. (98% of the items required are free to aquire) the other 2% will cost under $5 total. the rally is about 4 hours in duration and runs from etobicoke to hamilton with a goodie bag that you get at the beginning and bbq and drinks and awards and prizes at the end. the rally is NOT timed whatsoever.
there will be places along the route to grab snacks, drinks and gas if needed.

requirements:
vehicle must be fully licensed and insured for the road. (no dealer plates allowed)
there will be a basic technical inspection at the registration (all lights work, horn and all tires good (no space saver spares) seatbelts for all occupants.

teams consist of a driver and a navigator. (2 people) but if you want to bring the kids along as well that's fine.

if you would like to have more than 2 people in the vehicle during the rally the vehicle must have 4 doors. (safety reasons)

motorcycles are permitted just remember that you will need to write things down along the route and collect items so make sure that you have enough storage to accommodate.

registration opens at 9:30am on Sunday June 13th and closes at 10:30.
rally starts at 11:00 am

cost $40 per team, this includes, rally entry fee, BBQ at the end, prizes and awards.
please also help donate to the legion for them letting us use their facilities :D

registration and tech is located at

Royal Canadian Legion Coronation Branch # 286
11 Irwin Road. Rexdale, ON, M9W 2P6

registration is filling up fast. if you would like to pre register please let me know and i can email you the form to fill out and mail in.

itsageo@hotmail.com

_________________
Image

rip my poor baby :( sept 1994-apr 2008
91 sidekick, 4x4 2" lift 30" swampers, winch,
to come ..... performance bits.... body lift, custom bumpers


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group