TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:45 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Amxdreamer Simulated LSD
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:16 pm 

I got these Simulated LSD from amxdreamer for $200 +$10shipping got it within 2 days across Canada. They are similar to the Phantom Grip design but with double the spring strengh. I'll be honest when i first saw the part it looked a bit simple and not much to it, but now i have it installed it pulls with alot more grip. I was at a right turn stationary just about to merge into coming traffic, i turned my wheel like i normally do and stepped on the peddle and unexpectedly the car just pulled me out of the turn with no effort and over steered toward the right hand curb. I realize before i had to turn my steering slightly more to compensate for the loss grip, and now it seem effortless, and also now its much easier to spin out my tires at a green light, i still gotta get used to it and don't need to gas as much anymore. At the track it was even more amazing, before going fast out of a turn, the car would be slightly sideway and usually i would counter steer to compensate, but this time around when car is in drift, all i need to do is just ram on the gas and it would pull me straight without worry of the steering. So thank you amxdreamer for the part, for $200 and i get so much more performance out of it thats awesome. I recommend ever1 to buy it, it makes your car a whole lot better to drive, unless you're planning on the true LSD which costs $800+, I can only imagine how much more instant power you get from that.