TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:34 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 13b rotary fwd swift...
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:31 pm 

well, i have just picked up a 13b rotary i traded for a 8mm mauser i had and 50$ from the owner of one of our good local pick yards...this will be the sucessor to my suzuki power plant way down the line..im thinkin a good streetport, mp 70mm t4, blow thru 600dp...350-400 hp the ez way. it wouldnt hook and would threaten the trans structure, but would be fun and fit great none the less..keeping it fwd with just an adapter plate and a modded flexplate(yes i said automatic) with my own mounts. just throwin the idea out there. autos can be found for free around here by the dozen, and clutches and bands can always be upgraded. the converter would work as a buffer between broken parts possibly....i think it would be a beast....sacrilage for sure i know..gotta get out my tape measure and compare bellhousings..

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:40 pm 

Yeah, but a suzi 13b starts everytime; :P And I guarantee, you'll throw a rod outta that wankel (hee hee), looong before you toss one from a gt engine... :wink: But hey; I cant think of a better way to detonate a suzuki slushbox, so I'm all for ya!

AHM NOT AN AHSOE!!! DO I LOOK LIKE AN AHSOE!?!?!?

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:16 am 

why do you need a suggestion from us? just do it and post the results :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:39 pm 

i have gti rods and vitaras going in it currently as well as a mls gasket..i just finished a house move...and finally have time to get my shop back into order..lots left in the blower motor i have in it now...i'm waiting on a innovate wideband to arrive. i am also building a new header from scratch with my own collectors and a real tidy non-catalyst, mandrel bent, tigged, 2" exhaust....its a real beast. i havent even touched the surface of what this large blower 8valver will do. some c16 and turn that screw back to 20 lbs..probably enough to run over the crank. im willing to bet im among the biggest #'s ever made from a 8v 1.3..i need to find a chassis dyno in vegas when im done..

the 13b will just get a cleanup as it is in great shape..s4 6 port... just gonna start accumulating parts for it..as planned:jgs 50mm gate,jgs bov, aeromotive reg, -8 fuel line,walbro pump, my own intake and turbo manifolds, something realistic like a 60-1 t4 with the .96 p trim turbine...i have a blow through prepped 600 dp holley waiting to go.. low boost...maybe e85...plenty of that around here.....basically just pipe dreamin...for now anyway..