TeamSwift
http://www.teamswift.net/

Mk1 turbo supplement
http://www.teamswift.net/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=22574
Page 2 of 2

Author:  Tom93R1 [ Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

metro freak wrote:
Tom93R1 wrote:
I stuck it up on my server as well.
http://bud.homeunix.net:8000/mk1.pdf

May be a bit slow but its a direct link.


DEAD LINK.


I dont know, I just tried it from work and still works for me.

Author:  jaguar,vettes&sprints [ Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

Tom93R1 wrote:
metro freak wrote:
Tom93R1 wrote:
I stuck it up on my server as well.
http://bud.homeunix.net:8000/mk1.pdf

May be a bit slow but its a direct link.


DEAD LINK.


I dont know, I just tried it from work and still works for me.


Was stuck at work with my manual at home needed to resd up on the
VSV (vacume switching valve)

Link still works Thanks Studs--------JV&S
.
http://bud.homeunix.net:8000/mk1.pdf
.
.

Author:  barcade134 [ Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mk1 turbo supplement

I compressed the PDF file and put it on my server here:

http://www.fuelpirate.com/Sprint/mk1.7z

It is almost the same quality as the original but it is half the size. Use Winrar or 7zip to extract the PDF which you can get for free here:

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

OR

http://www.7-zip.org/

Author:  barcade134 [ Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mk1 turbo supplement

Does any one have the other dealer shop manual for the non turbo Sprints?

This one:
Image

Author:  tbirdscott [ Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mk1 turbo supplement

Yup, whatcha need from it? not gonna scan the whole thing, the supplement was bad enough. If you just need a few pages though it could be done.

Scott

Author:  jaguar,vettes&sprints [ Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re:

jaguar,vettes&sprints wrote:
tbirdscott wrote:
You can get it here

Mk1 Turbo Supplement

Right click, and save or you can open it in this window by clicking the link

BIG FILE!

.
.
Works for me thank's ---JV&S---
.
..


.
Bump

Author:  B_rad88 [ Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Re:

jaguar,vettes&sprints wrote:

.
Bump




lol, you bumped it 1year and 2 days after the last post, lol.

Author:  jaguar,vettes&sprints [ Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mk1 turbo supplement

I pulled out because a bloke ask me were they could find it
.
Could u see if it still active you have to save it the open it with adobie...
.

I update my Vista pack not by choice my aintivirus software (AVG) took it upon itself to tune up my registery
and adobie is give my computer the shits so i had to disable adobie
Still getting the shits from it though.
I get "Run time error's like Tainted Taco thanks jv&s

Author:  jaguar,vettes&sprints [ Sun May 23, 2010 11:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re:

tbirdscott wrote:
You can get it here

Mk1 Turbo Supplement

Right click, and save or you can open it in this window by clicking the link

BIG FILE!

.
.
.Still Working Thank Scott
.
.....jv&s
.
.

Author:  gamefoo21 [ Mon May 24, 2010 3:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mk1 turbo supplement

jaguar,vettes&sprints wrote:
I pulled out because a bloke ask me were they could find it
.
Could u see if it still active you have to save it the open it with adobie...
.

I update my Vista pack not by choice my aintivirus software (AVG) took it upon itself to tune up my registery
and adobie is give my computer the shits so i had to disable adobie
Still getting the shits from it though.
I get "Run time error's like Tainted Taco thanks jv&s


Ewww... AVG...

Upgrade man!

Microsoft Security Essentials
Comodo Internet Security
Avira
Avast

Did away with the AVG, and life is good. No more random bullcrap like that... :roll:

Author:  Tippen [ Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mk1 turbo supplement

If this thread is still open, does anyone have a clearer, larger font version of the Mk 1 wiring diagram I can have?

Author:  tbirdscott [ Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mk1 turbo supplement

EDIT: got them on to imageshack, I dont like the place but they let you upload 3mb pics so...

Check them out. They all overlap to some extent, makes lining them up to each other easier to do.

Someone post back how well they download and if they are too big.

Scott

Author:  jaguar,vettes&sprints [ Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mk1 turbo supplement

bump up for the man I an Island

Author:  jaguar,vettes&sprints [ Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Re:

jaguar,vettes&sprints wrote:
jaguar,vettes&sprints wrote:
tbirdscott wrote:
You can get it here

Mk1 Turbo Supplement

Right click, and save or you can open it in this window by clicking the link

BIG FILE!

.
.
Works for me thank's ---JV&S---
.
..


.
Bump

.
paposwinger here you go Last page and after you download hold you mouse Icon in the upper part of your screan you'll get a (+ -) icon so you can zoom in .....jv&s
.
.

Author:  jaguar,vettes&sprints [ Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mk1 turbo supplement

update
.
WERE SCREWED.!
.
all links broken

Author:  CJDavE [ Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mk1 turbo supplement

To the rescue:

http://www.starflowerstables.com/docs/M ... lement.pdf

You're welcome. :mrgreen:

Author:  jaguar,vettes&sprints [ Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mk1 turbo supplement

CJDavE wrote:

.
as of today this link for the Chevy sprint turbo manual works....jv&s
.
.
.

Author:  fxyxixe [ Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mk1 turbo supplement

Welcome to this decade. :)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/375 ... lement.pdf

Dropbox. Should last a very long time.

Author:  jaguar,vettes&sprints [ Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mk1 turbo supplement

Image

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/