TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:05 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:23 am 

covering the big opening in the front bumper,seems it will still get enough air across the radiator,and might help fuel economy and help the little engine warm up quicker in the winter.also does anyone know where i can get a passenger side mirror cover plate for permanent removal of side mirror? ty

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:57 am 

some guys here actually custom made a mirror delete panel, i believe there was a thread about making your own ?

BTW saw some shmuck's MK3 green Geo 3cyl today in misson tonight at silvercity theatre who had done his own passenger delete mod, although i'm sure it was not on-purpose . there was also another green metro that had a mis-matched driver's door from another metro with different color AND the side decals. What a disaster losermobile !

2000 Firefly 1.3 SOHC 16VALVE AUTO. Goals: full restoration, achieve stock MPG and HP or higher, finished look should be 'stealthy' and unassuming. Engine will need to be rebuilt later on to restore compression levels.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:23 am 

1995Firefly4dr wrote:
some guys here actually custom made a mirror delete panel, i believe there was a thread about making your own ?

BTW saw some shmuck's MK3 green Geo 3cyl today in misson tonight at silvercity theatre who had done his own passenger delete mod, although i'm sure it was not on-purpose . there was also another green metro that had a mis-matched driver's door from another metro with different color AND the side decals. What a disaster losermobile !

What do you have against multi color vehicles? Not everyone has money to piss away on matching panels and paint assclown.

94 GEO METRO PARTS FOR SALE EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!
94 XFI rust bucket
96 Honda Accord

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:43 pm 

thinkmoto wrote:
1995Firefly4dr wrote:

What do you have against multi color vehicles? Not everyone has money to piss away on matching panels and paint assclown.

I have the right to make fun of people who are so poor that they can't even put at least half-assed effort into making their car not look so bad. The least they could of done would buy a semi-matching spray can for $10 and paint the door.

2000 Firefly 1.3 SOHC 16VALVE AUTO. Goals: full restoration, achieve stock MPG and HP or higher, finished look should be 'stealthy' and unassuming. Engine will need to be rebuilt later on to restore compression levels.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:13 pm 

maybe some people dont wanna waste their money on a geo metro.... then theres people like us. around here peoplel jsut laugh at geos or SSGTs..until they wipe the road with their honda's of course.

new truck: 1995 Chev silverado-5.7L: dual exhaust with 6" tips...more to come soon

1991 geo metro- auto- 3 cylinder: custom exhaust( 6" pak to a 4" chrome tip)
currently dead...anyone interested in buying it?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:48 am 

Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Me? I just don't care about the looks of my car. I'd rather drink a case of beer than have my car matched up.

Plus, my friends can spot me from a mile away!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:18 am 

I should get some pics of my metro(not my convertible but my DD) you guys would kill me : ). No corner signal, no passanger mirror, inner cv joint boot missing, driver tail light piece missing, no radio, no window cranks, heater blower motor it hard-wired to a switch i got from autozone, no muffler, no cat, white car with blue drivers fender, blue passanger door, red passanger fender I WIN!!!! 47mpg hwy 140k miles paid $300 for her. Am I going to paint her, yes. I guess when I am really bored.

I have 6 cars so this one is almost my last priority to look good(as long as it drives good then I'm fine and it hasent had any problems in that department, except my lower control arm rotted off the framrail(welded back in with many supports)