TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:14 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:41 pm 

Thought about and changed my mind about selling for 7 years. Currently have to let it go. Black Kazera KZ-P 16x7 +45mm with kumho ecsta 205/40R16s less than 1k miles on tires (almost a grand). Sr20 60mm throttle body, custom 2.25 exhaust with resonator and quiet performance muffler. 3tech street camshafts, swifty92's chip he had burned back in 2007 that matched the cams, 4-2-1 Genie Headers (real genie headers) MSD HVC2 coil

I removed the ground effects and factory body kit and started to sand and prep for body work and got too busy to complete project. I was playing the MAF housing and the dyno at work....over drilling sample hole and bore.....so the car will need a new MAF housing (several around for 30 dollar range) it doesn't want to idle since I went too far with sizes (playing around)
It's a Florida vehicle so there's no rot, there is surface rust where sanding and body work was discontinued.
I have the side skirts and other body panels in vehicle.

Plug wires also need to be replaced. Functional ones on it but not correct. My" buddy" pulled them out for me and lost them while I was doing valve cover gasket.

I'd suggest new drivers mirror it was broken when I got it and someone made one fit.
1500 takes it....which is almost what I paid for the wheels. The wheels btw weigh about 1.15 lbs less than the steel 14s.it had factory and don't rub anywhere

Email me for pics. Fiffle350@gmail.com

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:15 pm 

Have 3 people interested. First person to show up with cash drives it home. 904 303 2002. It runs great just won't idle because of my stupidity, playing with the MAF housing, sensor is fine. It ran perfect on the road when I parked it. Less than 1k on tires. I'm in a bad spot for cash at the moment to be honest or I'd continue to hold it. I'd honestly be open to offers if it's sold by tomorrow.....it's a more than fair price to a buyer at 1500

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:33 pm 

Nothing panned out, lemme know if anyone's interested. Locating a maf housing currently

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:34 pm 

Haven't really been in any hurry. Still willing to sell the engine/trans or car

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:37 pm 

Any pictures?