TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:53 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 1994 Swift for sale
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:17 pm 

I have a 94 Swift 2 door, 5 speed (3:52 ratio) manual, 92,000 actual miles, med blue, aftermarket 14 wheels with almost new tires, GTi interior except dash. Would need to paint it a darker gray to match seats. I was going to do, but never got around to it. Body is straight, but will need paint job to be nice (faded clear coat). Very minor rust. Very minor hail. When I bought the car it had rust holes on the right front frame horse shoe. I had a good parts car that I completely cut off that whole piece. I own a body shop, so this was done professionally. I cut the bad section off above the rust and replaced it. You can barely tell it was done. I've driven the car for over 4 years now with zero problems. Has never been out in winter since. Car runs and drives great. No smoke, trans shifts perfect, glass is good. Will need a radio put in. This car came with a factory block plate. I installed the harness and radio, but the radio quit working, so I took it out. Would drive this car anywhere. If I don't sell here shortly and I find some time to paint it, the price will go up. I'd sell right now for $1,600 firm. I bought a GTi awhile back and no longer need this car. I'll post some pictures in the next day or two. Car is located in Omaha Ne.
Attachment:
DSC05872.JPG
Attachment:
DSC05871.JPG
Attachment:
DSC05870.JPG
Attachment:
DSC05869.JPG
Attachment:
DSC05868.JPG
Attachment:
DSC05867.JPG
I also have a good right fender that I'll include.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

2000 Swift GL 5-Speed Silver
1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Convertible 5-Speed White
1989 Chrysler TC by Maserati 16V 5-Speed Red