TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:32 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:41 pm 

Looking to sell my 1989 Canadian Made Suzuki Swift GTI. The only year it was called GTI because Volkswagen shut that down in 1990. This is a ground up restoration vehicle that was painted Toyota Super white, and completed in 2007 by me a 10 year Suzuki Master Tech. Canadian body was scraped and a rust free body was purchased in Charlotte NC and that's where the car has been driven since. There are an estimated 6000 miles been put on the car since the restoration, as it does not have air conditioning and cannot be driven in the hot south for summer. This car was sent into the body shop as a bare shell.....4 wheels and a steering wheel. Interior is mint with fresh carpet from Suzuki. Brand new combo switch ( 2months ago ) and wired for mondo stereo. Custom alpine speakers in doors and Kenwood Cd player come with the car......as the mondo stereo has been removed. Fresh tints finish out the description of the interior. The car has been dropped 1 inch, with brake lines, fuel lines control arms.......everything removed from undercarriage..... to flat black 3M undercoat the whole underneath and wheel wells. This car had a brand new cylinder head (valued $1700.00 back then) with cams, lifters and blue factory valve cover installed, (after the crank was polished and cylinders bored 0.50 mm.....factory Suzuki over-sized pistons were furnished) , fresh oil pump, water pump ect...... during the restoration. Genie header with cold air intake rounds out the engine compartment. Front and rear sway bars were powder coated light grey along with the factory 14 inch steel wheels. New brake flex hoses hub bearings and fuel cell were all replaced with factory Suzuki parts. Spare cylinder head with new lifters and many of the air-conditioning parts needed to get that installed, come with the car. I am looking to get $4000.00 American and that is firm. I want the car to go to a good home as it has given me great pleasure thru-out the years ,and have other projects on the go. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!! 803-361-0757 Will post pics after this weekend All receipts to prove parts

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by groundupsuzgti on Fri May 08, 2015 2:19 pm, edited 32 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:05 pm 

Can't wait to see!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:40 pm 

yup

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:40 am 

Thanks fellas have it for ya Monday

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:21 pm 

That is one beautiful and clean car!!!

Currently driving a 1996 Geo Metro 1.0L
Mods coming...............

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:27 am 

Nice car looks just like my 1989 GTI with 79584 miles on it. But mine was made in Japan! Good luck with Sale!