TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:07 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:11 pm 

Most of you know me as "allmtrswft"
I am one of the old skoolers here. Well I have come to the conclusion I have to let her go. She has been my baby since 2003. Sparingly driven. The past few years have been alittle neglected and well I have some bad luck with the divorce and other things financially going on in my life. Life lesson. Never get married.

So (sighs)
A 1991 Suzuki Swift Gt. I am the second owner and have a lot of documentation on the car. She was in "Modified magazine" in "readers rides" in January 2008 or 2009. I can't remember. Lol. Scroll down for the link to the post about it. It has been shown here on the site, and shown in many car shows and has taken first place in 4 out of 5 car shows.
Mileage is less that 98,xxx the Custer was carefully swapped out a UK 140mph higher rpm
NO RUST
Exterior has no rust and it is stock except badges are shaved. Factory air but not hooked up. There is a small dent thanks to a ex gf on the dr side upper panel. Factory 7 spoke aluminum wheels (stock wheels will come with the car)
Transmission was swapped out by sublime speed technology here in '14 and I wasn't too happy about that. I had another transmission I should've did the work myself but I had more money than time at that time.
Interior is stock except the non U.S. Clock with the correct harness, cluster and the infamous "Suzuki sport" aluminum shifter knob. Stock one will come with it. Stock radio. Seats are in good shape with the dr side is starting to come apart at the seams of the bolster. It is very clean on the inside. It has the hatch cover that is in good condition as well. It has a new antenna, that was a genuine Suzuki product, no aftermarket crap. Suzuki sport radiator cap, newer genuine Suzuki thermostat, There are so many little things that I've replaced here and there that is missing in my memory.
Engine. 50mm tb from srd, going into a cultus im. Feeding into a pair of 210/340 cams from 3tec. Exiting out of a genie header to a catco high flow cat to 1" 7/8 exhaust to a thermal muffler. Low throaty tone. It has a short intake ram carefully cut from a aem intake. And has a rotational dynamics under drive pulley. It has the original "Sandro's chip". Suzuki sport front and rear strut bar ties. I can't remember the person who was making the underbody braces but it has it. Was it Murr?? I also have a urethane rear engine mount on the car. The purple one. Super pro?? I also have the original window sticker and owners manual.
It has sat and sat for a decent period of time. Started and Moved occasionally.
Right now the water pump is out. And the starter is froze. The trim around the windows are alittle weather beaten now.
This car is a gold mine of love, and can be with a alittle effort be sharp again. Seriously. Like I said ALL FACTORY PARTS come with that car so if you choose to put it back to stock you can. She needs to be washed THOUGHLY, waxed and the water pump and started fixed and she will win at car shows again and surprise people at the track!! Very solid body with no rust and always taken care of, until she was neglected since last year. Back then she used to beat b16 swapped civics.
Now let's talk. UPDATE!!!

What you also get is worth ANYTHING more than that.
Besides having one of the few rust free swifts around, that was in a magazine, has been at the "Saturday night fights" at the track, and proved what parts work by timeslips, you also get a SH1t load of parts!!!!
Boxes upon boxes of stuff. Brand new Suzuki genuine parts all over the place. Transmission syncros and other transmission parts that are brand new factory genuine Suzuki parts, and a lot of different parts that are new. I did a lot of buying in my time. New radio delete panel, interior console doors, the factory center console armrest(that's used) a rebuilt head in the box, a spare engine on a engine stand, whiteline springs that look like they are brand new except shelf rash, ummm gosh what else? A under drive pulley (the dual one for a/c equipped cars, A few G13b ecu's, the factory fog light delete "vent" kit that I got here along time ago, clear corners, new amber bumper turn signals, arp head bolts I won on a drawing from here, quite a few different chips, 2 sets (one set red one set yellow)of OMP strut tower bars, Rzm fuel rail brand new in the box. Remember Nestor? I'm sure a few of us do! I have the sway at bushings brand new from "Select Sales". Again remember them??? I have a lot of those parts. I have a brand new genuine Suzuki sport decal. Yes the real deal one in the package. Last time anyone seen this was back in the late 2000's and the same decal sold for over $100. I have so much stuff some new, some old, some rare. It will also have a pair of bf Goodrich drag radials on a pair of Nissan stanza rims painted in gunmetal gray. I have the neat upper wing (the different looking one) and even a cultus mid wing. A extra pair of fog lights and this is off the top of my head. That is a small dent of what I have. Seriously. I also have the newer Suzuki sport (now defunct) shifter knob, and other Suzuki sport parts new in the package. This is the gold mine of swift stuff. It is all in a storage garage. That's just off the top of my head. Magazines of swifts, everything. I have timeslips, brochures of the swift gt's from 1989-1994 in the U.S. And others from around the world. I also have the factory service manual. I have framed "ads" of the swift Gt's and a couple ive never seen before with the swift gt's racing! some of you old timers here know I was a avid collector of swift stuff. I even have the documentation on what boat my baby came on!!!I will even throw in a 1994 Suzuki swift Gt. It was owned by dj kos and syl23. The body is pretty much shot but the engine is fine. It does have H&R springs on it and a Rospen 4-2-1 header. Again the body and interior is shot but I drove it to my parents last year. I will not separate anything. I don't have time. I don't have time to part things. This is gold mine of swift Gt's. since the car, and all the parts would bring in ALOT of money if someone "cared" to part it out.
Pm me or call/ text me at 402-681-4267 and let's talk! Car cannot be driven at this time and bring a small uhaul for all the parts.

UPDATE. SO I have been thinking. I will part the car from the package deal but I cannot separate items at this time.

$3000. Takes the 1991 as is, plus you get all the factory parts that came with the car. Car is not driveable because again the water pump is out and the starter is froze.

I keep the other parts and sell them here/-Bay. Lol

$7000 with everything.
With the other car the only thing worthwhile is the engine, ecu, wiring harness, Rospen 4-2-1 header, transmission, H&R springs, it does have Konieg "villians" on it but the paint is gone. It does have good snow tires on it. The body is shot but I do have the ground effects!!!
http://www.teamswift.net/viewtopic.php? ... &view=next
Here is the post of when it was in "readers rides". It shows a pic of the article. Scroll down. It is called "lastscan"

Last edited by Mybabycar on Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:04 pm, edited 16 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:01 pm 
Island Inbreeder

Hey Dan
Sorry to hear about your divorce that sux...
I married my high school sweet heart 2 yrs one kid and about 26 car's she became a hainess bitch....
My second wife of 36 yr
I affectionately call her the "Finance department" wont let me get a divorce she's not settling for half my pension
she's want's it all so she's waiting me out.........budumpishhhhhh

Seven years.?
At first I didn't believe you but here's the Pudding in the mix as they say
LOOK WHAT I just found date( Feb 2009)
the value is not in these cars any more I have one a tried to sell for 3 month Not a nibble
Good luck on your sale Dan I hope you get what your asking for .....scott

t3 ragtop wrote:
the 3 banger isn't at all a "grenade." it's a tough little son of a bitch doing a big job. respect it.
suprf1y wrote:
I didn't save anything.Vehicles are to me, like little boys are to Tommy.Toys to be abused for my own personal pleasure.
jrjd wrote:
"Driving a Swift GTi is like driving a bike in your house".

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:32 pm 

Well hey there! Yes the divorce was finalized in late 2013 but I have reached the end of my financial means on certain things and I'm still paying for the debt she caused. Plus other finances are hitting me, and I have exhausted all means. I just can't do it anymore. I have sold a lot of my personal belongings and well now it is to this. My last thing. This car I always thought if I ever had a kid taking around the backseat and the roar of the engine would sooth them. I thought I'd be able to pass the car down. Well I'm 41 and still no kid. It ain't happening. But I'd love to buy a house and between her and other financial crap going on I can't.
She needs a better home. And I need the money. This was my pride and joy. And as for the value going down, wow, I have seen that just now and it is sad. And I seen the activity here, where did people go???

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:28 pm 

Hi Dan

Sorry about your hard times , That sucks .
Glad to hear you are alive and healthy and still around .
Good Luck with the sale of your car.

See The MR. SUZUKI Convertible here >>>> viewtopic.php?f=36&t=24728
or here >>>> http://geometroforum.com/topic/5577648/1/

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:07 am 

Omg your still alive!! Wow us old skoolers unite!!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:24 am 

Gee...these are sad news...but YOU ARE STILL VERY YOUNG !
I guess that I for one should rejoice.
I'm older than you, after 41 years we called it quits. I should have done that when she started to use her maiden name again, 24 years ago.
I'm out with only the lawyer's fees, 13 thou, yes that's all.
Two weeks after she moved out, I built a garage entrance for the carS under my shop, there resides: a Geo Metro tuned with an XFI cam, a 4 cylinder clutch with plate, a 4 cyl final drive ratio....
A Suzuki Swift with 20 thou miles on it and "brand" new solid aluminum Mustang spare wheels on it....
Vanilla Latte, my vert turbo on which I just installed (yesterday) a back seat wind deflector found in Germany, pictures are going to follow....
The Moneyspit, a Triumph Spitfire in which much mullah was "invested"....
Bois de Boulogne a Chitty-Chitty Bang Bang thing that I am building with a Chevrolet 32 chassis and a 4.2 Jaguar engine...
I got to keep them ALL! In Quebec a collection belongs to the collector. Period! The company (Wooden You Box It inc) she can't touch, the house can be divided but she also has to split her pension....The Van is in the company's name.
I told her, let's do this amicably and save the lawyer's fees....she didn't want to listen. Ah well...I got the house and all my toys.
I hope that you recover fast and get another sporty car to put back a grin on your face.