TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:29 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:01 am 

Gidday out there - my question relates to a Suzuki G13B 1300cc twin cam - we are supercharging with a Sprintex S 5 - 150 blower running 15 lb boost, water cooled intercooler and topping up with 100 hp NOS injectors - running standard head (slightly ported only) and standard cams with ten thou oversize bore ( to clean it up) shot peened rods, 3 kg billot flywheel, fully ballanced bottom end and ARP head studs, so the question is, can I get forged pistons to lower compression to 7.5 to 1 or will the use of a (CGAS-300) 90 thou copper head gasket and 8.5 to 1 forged pistons (JE 100) bring the compression down to 7.5 figure, also can you please advise what size injectors should I use as I will need larger than standard and please advise if the RA 100 fuel rail is much larger than the standard Suzuki fuel rail. We are running an Autotronic SM4 ECU and a Bosch 044 high pressure fuel pump with fuel pressure regulator, tuned length custom exhausts extractors and dry sump set up. Now comes the "clanger" - this is NOT going in a car - it will be fitted to a "Seadoo" jet ski water jet pump and fitted to a 12ft much modified "tinny". We are looking for 300hp + at a max 8000RPM - wodoyareckon - are we on the money ????? your advise and recomendations would be much appreciated. cheers from OZ.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:40 am 

Please take the time to look around and post in the correct forum, and only once next time please.