TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:40 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:43 pm 

Hi its me michael postma again. i was reading the posts the last few days and i heard u can use the honda d16a crank in a g16b block all u have to do is grind the main journals from 55mm till 52mm to fit the crank in the block now my question is : will the aftermarket crank pulleys like the ones from http://www.suzukird.com fit on the crank just like it fits on the g13b ? and i also heard about using toyota 4agze conecting rods just machine it to fit the honda crank and machine also the piston crankpin diameters to fit the 78mm bore pistons from the suzuki escudo v6 they are 78mm bore but my question is are they low comp pistons and whats the compression ratio of them if somebody could help me with the specs of the pistons from the suzuki escudo v6 engine with the 78mm bore i would realy apreciate it verry verry much. let me know what u guyz think. so basicly i want to go g16b block bored to fit the 78mm bore suzuki escudo pistons. honda d16a crank machined to fit sins they are verry well balanced just like the gti crank and it can take a lot of HP. and then the conecting rods of the toyota 4agze but i also heard about the nissan conecting rods dont know exactly from whitch car they were prefering too maybe somebody can tell me that. and whitch conecting rods are best to use for my setup that i was thinking about. or other idees are verry verry welcome also. with verry kind regards michael postma.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:02 pm 

anything new ???