TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:26 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 7:16 am 
I've got a 2000 Metro and am looking at where I can get front urethane caster bushings, rear urethane bushings, larger rear sway bar 20 mm or bigger, and koni adjustable struts. I did re-oil my old struts and i guess i drilled one of the front ones wrong so its not holding in the oil. I have some 30w fork oil (1L) if anyone is interested it's Belray. It is enough to do all four struts. I also have an exrta pair of stock coils less 1/2 coil. <p></p><i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 6:33 pm 

Where are you? <p></p><i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:37 pm 

Go to <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.whiteline.com.au/">Whiteline</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> and you will find your bushings and bars. The Swift GT suspension stuff fits your car.<br><br>If your looking for Stainless braided brake lines for your Metro, check out my site as I sell them. No one else sells them at my price. I have 3 sets left. There are guys on here that have both Metro and Swift GT braided lines that I sold them. The quality is excellent as well as a factory fit.<br><br>You can also see the urethane swaybar and endlink bushings on my site as well as chassis braces.<br><br>Mike<br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.we0h.us/WE0H_Motorsports">WE0H Motorsports</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 12:14 am 
Located in Los Angeles, California. And seem to be the only swift/metro to hail from this state that's modified. <p>Proud owner 2000 Metro poor mans special edition, 1984 Suzuki SJ410 poor mans rockcrawler (needs turbo 1L), 1992 Ford Aerostar Cargo van(The big white piggy, needs more dents and scars), 1964 POS Baja VW (needs to be put back together).</p><i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 12:20 am 
I am sorry Weoh i accidentallt posted with the other screen name metropower is not a global name and only works here. I had to get the second name for all the other communities. <p>Proud owner 2000 Metro poor mans special edition, 1984 Suzuki SJ410 poor mans rockcrawler (needs turbo 1L), 1992 Ford Aerostar Cargo van(The big white piggy, needs more dents and scars), 1964 POS Baja VW (needs to be put back together).</p><i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 1:20 am 
I just finished my strut tower braces and lower brace. I have not gotten around to making a K out of it yet. They helped to really stiffen up the car. <p>Proud owner 2000 Metro poor mans special edition, 1984 Suzuki SJ410 poor mans rockcrawler (needs turbo 1L), 1992 Ford Aerostar Cargo van(The big white piggy, needs more dents and scars), 1964 POS Baja VW (needs to be put back together).</p><i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 12:27 am 
I would like to see pictures of your strut braces and where you got them.<br><br> <p>____________<br>Y2K WHT LSI 1.3 AT<br>Hooked up or hooking up a 1995-2001 Firefly/Metro/Swift?<br>Checkout Metrosport http://www.geocities.com/metrosport2k<br>Your details and photos are wanted.</p><i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 12:46 am 
I made my braces out of some scrap pipe i had laying around. I also shortened the throw on my shifter recently and filling in the shifter bushing with solid urethane. <p>---------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>Proud owner 2000 Metro poor mans special edition, 1984 Suzuki SJ410 poor mans rockcrawler (needs turbo 1L), 1992 Ford Aerostar Cargo van(The big white piggy, needs more dents and scars), 1964 POS Baja VW (needs to be put back together).</p><i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 12:17 pm 
Any pictures of your bars Metropower ?<br> <p>____________<br>Y2K WHT LSI 1.3 AT<br>Hooked up or hooking up a 1995-2001 Firefly/Metro/Swift?<br>Checkout Metrosport http://www.geocities.com/metrosport2k<br>Your details and photos are wanted.</p><i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 2:52 pm 
I have to find my camera and I will get those pics up on my webshots page. <p>---------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>Proud owner 2000 Metro poor mans special edition, 1984 Suzuki SJ410 poor mans rockcrawler (needs turbo 1L), 1992 Ford Aerostar Cargo van(The big white piggy, needs more dents and scars), 1964 POS Baja VW (needs to be put back together).</p><i></i>

Post subject: KONI's
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:57 pm 

order the koni adjustables for the GTI they fit, i have them on my 2000 four door metro RIGHT NOW, they friggin rock. they are sold at only a few places, they are about $580 for all four though, pricey. worth it. i bought mine at classiccargarage.com lemme know if you need more info, on my other computer i have the part #'s.

if you love it, that's enough for me.

Revolt, build, and rise above.

Metro, the NEW GTI.

If you use your head, ask a PRO, you can build anything you want to.