TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:58 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:46 am 

as been stated, ive had an adaptronic V0.1 ecu installed to my mk2 swift, and due to the recent sale of the vehicle and new owner does not wish to have the adaptronic ecu installed, its for sale.

* This unit uses factory sensors which "DONT" have to be hacked up or modified, once tampering with the factory sensors, creates a engine management system that could be unreliable, and will not able to use the same disturbutor if u wanted to disconnect your aftermarket ecu and install your standard ecu setup.

* This unit uses a MAP sensor, which removes the "stupid" air flow meter and body from the car, and also the "TPS - throttle position sensor" can be removed, but is recommended to be left to have exact control over fuel cuts as slowing down or going down hills.

* This unit support fuel and ignition maps upto 15500rpm (the dwell timing on a swift engine peaks out at 12000rpm)

* This unit will be software upgradeable with newer eprom programs supplied from adaptronic, which will include intergrated turbo timer (currently featured with this ecu but not used), able to select if u have a atmo. bov and whether is a flutter type or not.

* Includes 8x Aux. Outputs (eg. idle control valve, purge valve, radiator fan switch, shift lights.
- Also Includes 4x Aux Inputs (eg. Electrical load(s) ) so the ecu can automatically increase the idle speed when the radiator fan is switched on or headlights are on to stop shaking dashboards.

Comes with:
==========
- Adaptronic ECU V0.1
- Adaptronic ECU Windows Interface Software (to modify the ecu) * requires a serial 9pin cable between the ecu and laptop/home computer to connect.
- Calibrated MAP 1bar sensor and short loom reaching inside the engine bay for the map sensor to stay there.
- All connectors and short loom, able to solder/splice in at the end of the loom near the standard ecu plugs
- A rough diagram for which wire to be soldered where
- Half the size as the standard gti ecu, for people that take weight reduction to the extreme (u know who u's are )

* A plug in loom at this stage is not available, roughly takes upto 20mins at the most to solder in all the wires require to fire up.

if any pictures required... let me know... and i'll throw some up there

Im looking for $700, slightly a lower price than the current retail on Adaptronic V0.1's.

if offers arent high enough, the adaptronic ecu will be able to be purchased for $900 from adaptronic anytime for the swift gti, and not for me to lose money, i'll have a new program created and the ecu modified to suit my new turbo car

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:48 am 

Located in Sydney, Australia

Overseas buyers, as long as the funds are recieved to my bank account and transport/postage is organise, i have no problem sending the ecu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:53 am 

goldmightyboy wrote:
Im looking for $700
Is that AUS or US $?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:35 am 

sorry thats $700AUS

Post subject: New ECU
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:43 pm 

I looked at the site - looks very interesting what about the results you had with the ECU. Good :shock:

It sounds like the perfect ECU for all Performance cars.

Tuning being the key. Wish I had the money to change.
I have a turbo link.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:43 pm 

ecu is sold, pending payment and spare time for install

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:45 pm 

DAMN, if i knew that sooner, i had bought the system right away from you.

:evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:53 pm 
Main twit

or better yet, megasquirt. Half that price and even more hardcore. U control everything and anything with the engine using MS.

Mk1 3cyl - 185whp/150ftlbs - 1/4mile 13.97@103mph

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]