TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:35 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:17 pm 
Village Idiot

Thats really odd leon :? , over the last three months ive spent over 1000 bucks with bruce, and hes always had the stuff shipped to me on time, to the UK, ive bought a cultus intake, usdm lights, cams, and a few various other parts, which we dont get here, ive also traded parts with him, my 140mph cluster

Prab

Renault 25! no better dash then this!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:33 pm 

i've dealt with bruce alot of times.
Since he lives not to far away, we got together a couple of times and helped me out on alot of things with my car.
He is a great seller, and buyer.

I would deal with him my eyes close and my mouth shut, and i am sure i'd be getting what i want when i want it.

Bruce is the Man

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:02 am 

Brucey is da shit. I've known him for like 9 years now.....we go back to grade 11. He's been selling me shit since then(burned cd's) and never a bad transaction. He's got some shit for me right now (turn signal arm, fog lights) and i know he's good for it. I dunno why people are on his case.

That's just my 2 cents........PLUS he gives amazing hummers. :lol:

'01 Tiburon GT - Cold Air intake, Short Shifter
'94 Swift GT-Lowered, Rebuilt, Ported, Chipped, Pulley, Exhaust, intake, etc.
'89 Swift GL - RIP

http://www.filechicken.com and http://www.betterfiles.com <---MY DOWNLOAD SITES!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:46 am 
Teamswift Racer

Been selling parts to Bryce for years, Just sold him a bunch of parts recently. Payment was quick and easy, never a problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:40 pm 

Hello Everyone,

I recently recieved an email from Bruce about this situation on teamswift. After reading the links I could not believe what i was reading. I've dealt with Bruce for the last year, buying stuff both off ebay and personal transactions. He was able to source me rare parts that i did not know were even made. I have purchased a rare body kit among many other things. He sent me about 6 weeks ago a cultus motor with wiring harness and ECU. I have never been more happy when dealing with him. I have bought over $4000.00 in goods from him with not one thing to complain about.

I own many high performance cars, including a Porsche, Lancia Delta and a bigblock chev. The motor i had recieved from Bruce was completely rebuilt with custom pistons, rods and a custom turbo kit. I have just dyno'd the car at 272hp. As far as i know i am the only powered AEM GT. All i can say is that it would of not been possible without the help of Bruce.

But after reading through the recent posts about what happened here, you can be assured that i won't be helping or contributing to this community. What i don't understand is how one bad seed can cause an outstanding guy to be banned.

Rick Heally

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:11 pm 

:werd:

I concur. I have had to wait four months for goods to get from Canada to NZ via surface. And other people have had to wait patiently for the reverse.

I expect if LeonChristian had been more patient, and not taken the stance of "I have reported you to PayPal, lets talk..." Bruce would have been a little more approachable.

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.HP is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how much you push the wall out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:39 pm 

rickheally wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I recently recieved an email from Bruce about this situation on teamswift. After reading the links I could not believe what i was reading. I've dealt with Bruce for the last year, buying stuff both off ebay and personal transactions. He was able to source me rare parts that i did not know were even made. I have purchased a rare body kit among many other things. He sent me about 6 weeks ago a cultus motor with wiring harness and ECU. I have never been more happy when dealing with him. I have bought over $4000.00 in goods from him with not one thing to complain about.

I own many high performance cars, including a Porsche, Lancia Delta and a bigblock chev. The motor i had recieved from Bruce was completely rebuilt with custom pistons, rods and a custom turbo kit. I have just dyno'd the car at 272hp. As far as i know i am the only powered AEM GT. All i can say is that it would of not been possible without the help of Bruce.

But after reading through the recent posts about what happened here, you can be assured that i won't be helping or contributing to this community. What i don't understand is how one bad seed can cause an outstanding guy to be banned.

Rick Heally

I'm interested in 2 things...

If you were that interested to help the community out to begin with, and you have a swift with that much power (claimed) why wouldn't you have signed up earlier? You could have given tips on the build you were doing, helped out with peoples problems that you encountered in your build, etc. I see you signed up today, with 1 post to your name talking about how much you *already* hate this community. Why would he have had to email you informing you of this "situation" - why couldn't you just conduct business as usual between you two, which was clearly over email?

And 2 - who is this "bad seed" you speak of? Bruce has made many accusations about who banned him, and such, but as far as I can see he was not banned until his conversations with n1tr0.

I look forward to your response.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:04 pm 

I live near the guy, Never had a problem, sometimes shit happends at the last minutes but can happen to anyone at anytime. I have, do and will continue to deal with him even if some people have trouble with him. Great guy and honest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:17 am 
Former TeamSwift Admin
Former TeamSwift Admin

bruce was not banned until he requested his account closed and went on a tirade. This has nothing to do with one transaction, but rather to do with his antics and unfounded accusations. none of the moderators banned him and no-one messed with his password as he claimed.

His feedback is stickied as a warning as long as he has an unresolved dispute with another member, saying you're keeping the goods and the money is bullshit and theft.

Post subject: Now I now why!!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:17 pm 

This guy never sends me the rear wiper I won from him on eBay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... L:RTQ:US:1

He stated that he shipped twice! Fist time I told him to keep the 3erd light (part of the items I won) so that shipping will cost him less. But he never sends it. Never respond to emails. Returned Yeah right! He never send it. Never got the wiper or my money! Even try to chare the last shipping charges. One time He cancel an auction I bid on ebay stating that the fog lights broke and a week later they ware on auction again. I will never deal with him again. That is way he is not here now. He never belonged here. :spam: I lost a couple of bucks but for others like Cristian he got a lot more. And his eBay account is this out. He ran away like a coward. :loser:
Hope people from this forum never deal with him again. I now I will not!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:17 pm 

rickheally wrote:
and a bigblock chev.
How specific :roll: I have two big block mopars, one big block ford, two small block fords.....

Any guess its from the same IP address as bruce or bryce or whatever his name is.

Post subject: Bruce Lema feedback
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:40 pm 

update. Bruce emailed me saying he's gonna refund me the money when the products get back to him but he's gonna substract $130 for his time according to him, wtf is up with that? i've spent my time trying to settle this normally and i dont get the parts or money, thats f'ed up man.

Also how do I know if the packages left, I have never received the tracking numbers, he never did.

Christian.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:29 pm 

It's a pity I never got a response from "rickheally" :roll:

Just to prove (continue proving) how much of a baby this guy really is...

http://www.isuzone.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5542

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Post subject: WTF
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:24 pm 

This guy was all over fofums like:

http://www.isuzone.org & http://www.srt4neon.com & http://www.motorcycle-journal.com & aeriostyle.com & http://www.srt4forums.com And the sites go on and on.

We were only an other site he scams.

But someone got him big time. 3k lol :loser lol check this out:

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166534

Maybe he is mad since. Now he goes to all forums and start doing what someone did to him. What a baby. Ripping off people the way some guy did to him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:56 pm 

Here's my dealing with Bruce.
Bought an idle control valve for $US5 (Great).
He wanted an additional US$17 for "shipping"
Sent him US$22 on the 13th of June

Six weeks later, no valve as yet.

Canada Post that expensive???

The thing that rips my undies about this is the valve packaged would be less than the size of a pack of cigarettes, so at $US17 he has charged (still exorbitantly methinks) airmail rates, but used surface mail.

Hardly ethical....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:55 pm 

I got a brake cylinder rebuild kit from the UK via air mail, about the size of a cigarette pack stuffed in to a bubble wrap envelope cost £1.46 and got here in 5 days....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:57 am 
Former TeamSwift Admin
Former TeamSwift Admin

the guy's a jackass, now he's trying to blackmail christian into getting me to remove any negative posts about him on the forum. people get un-stickied when all the outstanding issues get resolved, not before hand and bad feedback does not get deleted.

he says he's not into playing games, but he just went out and registered thenewteamswift.net even 'tho he's "officially out of suzuki"

Quote:
Subject: RE: Bruce Lema (nextprophecy) please read
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 03:06:34 +0000
>I've been selling parts to alot of people without problems. You'll
>have to wait 3-4 weeks before the parts come back to me. Obiously i
>am upset about it to. I've done transactions with people from all
>over the place without anyone retracting their money from me so you
>can see i am piss about it. You want the parts ask kris to remove
>the sticky and delete the recent posts bashing me and wait 3-4 weeks
>and meet me half way on the re-shipping. If kris doesn't remove the
>posts or you don't want the parts then don't do anything.
>
>I am out of swifts anyways, all my parts are gone and sold to some
>guy an hour away from me, so i can care less about what goes on. I
>am just trying to clear things up here. My buddy rick heally got
>really pissed off at the remarks made on the forum. and it's too
>bad. He's a good guy with lots of good parts. Just like Rapalis on
>ebay... he buys stuff from me all the time and i asked him to post
>on the forum and he said he couldn't be bothered with the childish
>games that get played on there.
>
>Hope we can work something out... because i have nothing to lose.

Quote:
Hey Kris

thenewteamswift.net is up and running.. nothing on the main page yet but the forum is looking good.

I see there are still posts about me happening... oh well.. i sold all my suzuki shit anyways so i can care less about teamswift. I am starting the new forum out of requests from members of teamswift.

Leon will get his money back once the parcels come back to me... no sooner. and i'll be taking off 130$ off his price.

Bruce

Last edited by n1tr0 on Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:01 am 

If Rick Heally really exists, he can come back - nothing rude was said to him.

Christian - you should be calling the cops in Kanata and file a complaint with them.

Quote:
Police Services
Ottawa Police Service
Police telephone numbers:
General Emergency 9-1-1
To report a non-life-threatening or other police emergency,
230-6211
For non-emergency calls
Ottawa and surroundings 236-1222
Traffic enforcement, community police centres, investigations:
236-1222 xt 2245
Community Police Officer 236-1222 xt 2005
Supt. Peter Crosby, Head of West Division (incl. Kanata)
236-1222 xt 8422, e-mail crosbyp@ottawaplice.ca
Kanata Neighbourhood Watch

No crime is inconsequential - no matter how small it seems to you - report it. The phone
number for making reports is 236-1222 ext 7300
Crimestoppers: (613)-233-TIPS (8477) - caller anonymity
1-800-222-TIPS (8477)
Phone Busters: 1-888-495-8501 - to report telemarketing fraud
Police e-mail info@ottawapolice.ca

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:35 pm 

I won the case againts Bruce and he doesn't have money to pay me back, so he never demostrate to Paypal he sent the stuff, he just got the money and ran away.

Paypal says this:

We have completed our investigation of this case. We attempted to process a refund from the seller's account to your account. Unfortunately, the seller's account does not contain the funds necessary to cover this refund. We were able to recover $0.00 USD. We have taken action against the seller and are working to recover the remainder of your refund. We will contact you when we have more information. No further action is required of you at this time.

Post subject: Bruce Lema
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:30 am 

Hi
jus wanted to say that bruce comes off as a really nice guy but watch ur back. I bought a gt off him which i believe was advertised on this site. When we met he was very knowledgable, smart, and friendly. however one of his friends began working for my step dad after the sale and told us a story of how bruce crashed the car and left the vehicle with huge damage to the frame. Cost me a fortune, im 18, so thats a lot!! Bruce denied everything even though his own friend told my stepdad everything. I do not like this guy at all, he lied to me repeatedly before and after the sale and i paid a good amount for the vehicle AS IS. I told him that i wasn't to big on repairs and wouldn't mind fixing or getting stuff fixed if need be. I would have bought the car anyways, except not for the price i paid. i live in the ottawa area. Ottawa buyers\sellers beware. I am going to be on site more often now, feel free to message me for more info.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:15 pm 
ok ok im gonna try and clear up something here ....... im the "friend" that work for the step dad and i never said anything was crashed but thats besides the point. I understand your young and new to buying cars but YOU bought a AS-IS car. That means it is YOUR responsability to make sure the cars in good shape. NEVER EVER buy a car without taking it to a mech. or atleast putting it on a hoist unless you can afford unexpect costs

Im not calling you a moron or an idiot cause i heard many good things about you from your step-dad BUT you need to realise YOU made a mistake and no ones at fault but you. Just pick up the peices and move on :thumbsup:

I've known Bruce for a while and i stick by him and his sale. :thumbsup:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:02 pm 

I'm sorry for singling you out (bruce's friend), i'm not trying to place blame on you in any way, you didn't sell me car, bruce did. However, i would like to say that i asked probably TWICE every phone call what was wrong with the vehicle. I also might add that i said i didn't care if the car needed a lot of work (a few of my isell adds also said this). I told him that safety and e-test wasn't a big deal for me. But the thing is he lied to me many times after i repeadtly said i dont mind doing work on the car, or getting it done by professionals. I mentioned above i probably would have bought the car anyways. In the shape the car was in, it wasn't worth the price i paid. The price i paid was for a little work here and there. But anyways the point of this forum is to get an idea of what kind of a buyer or seller someone is, which is why i let people know about my story. I knew that there could have been more damage to the car that bruce didn't tell me about, but the way bruce reacted and the way he lied to me shows what kind of a seller he is. Again sorry for bringing you into this, just trying to help out younger guys like myself from getting the hard end of the stick.[/u]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:20 pm 

this is the same car I was going to buy from him, he said it needed an aligment and one of the control arms was bent, he said it was "MINT" besides a rust spot on the back of one of the wheelwells and has never been in a accident, i showed the pictures of the underbdoy which he sent me to my mechanic, and he told me right away that it had been in an accident.
-Amer

Post subject: Bruce paid me back.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:11 am 

Hi I fix the problem with Bruce he paid me back, and also he wants to fix the rest of trouble happen.

Christian Leon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:53 pm 

Dealt with bruce on more then one occasion and it's always been a pleasure. Will contiune to do business with him. Top bloke.