TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:13 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: RE: Christian
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:17 pm 

I have dealt with Christian many times now - he is VERY excellent to deal with - NEVER any hassles, VERY patient and QUICK to pay for items he wants. He has never backed out of a deal, NEVER had any bad experiences with him.
I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him anytime, and would recommend him to anyone - no risk in doing business with Christian !!!!
Thanks Christian,

Barry B

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:17 pm 

Philippe wrote:
An update :

I received my package from Ecuador last week I am very happy to finally have in my hands the glass headlights, corner lights and bumper light lenses. Products are great quality and packaging is second to none.

However, some parts were missing in the package : Cultus emblems... I contacted Christian and he quickly replied that he forgot those parts and that he send them to me in the next days...

In short : I am happy to have my parts, but it took 2 months for the parts to be shipped and I still miss some. However, Christian is now giving me good service and quick answers.

I will confirm when I will receive the final parts to close this topic.

Philippe

Today, I received the rest of my parts from Christian. Ous deal is now done. Thank you Christian, great packaging.

Conclusion : I now have received all the parts I was supposed to, but with a couple of months late...

Philippe

Post subject: Re: Leonchristian (Leon)
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:49 pm 

There are lots of posts which are positive for this guy, and I am here to let you know...

I agree wholeheartedly.

Doing business with Teamswift members requires patience, and trust. I have never been let down.

From far away came this box and inside was a nice surprise:

The glass headlights, as you can see, are in perfect condition, new, and he even included a little 'surprise'.

We need more people like him in the world. He knows my wife gets involved with the cars, and she liked having the box addressed to her.

Yes, I would do business with him again.

Thanks, buddy!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

DIY Shocks: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=45483
DIY Wheel Align: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42479
Once you get the cars dialed-in (compression, leaks, bearings, alignment, brakes) swap in new rubber and glass, you've got something which should last for years!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:16 am 
Island Inbreeder

Phil N Ed wrote:
There are lots of posts which are positive for this guy, and I am here to let you know...

I agree wholeheartedly.

Doing business with Teamswift members requires patience, and trust. I have never been let down.

From far away came this box:

And inside was a nice surprise:

The glass headlights, as you can see, are in perfect condition, new, and he even included a little 'surprise'.

We need more people like him in the world. He knows my wife gets involved with the cars, and she liked having the box addressed to her.

Yes, I would do business with him again.

Thanks, buddy!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

VERY NICE! and when selling to leon he always pays fast No B.S.
Becareful phil about posting Rubys address ...
I posted my owne address one time and got reamed Hard by a few members here
You and I are trusting But beware not everone here think like you or I . . :(
GV&S

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:19 am 
Sad but True...

Well I HAVE to post this on account I am in the dark and UNTIL I recieve the parts,I will leave NEGATIVE!!!! I am still waiting for items that has been a Ongoing deal for close to a year altogether! I keep getting the same excuses EVERY MONTH on WHY he didnt send it out.

If my Swift was as fast as Tg or m's car I'd be famous...
My car is a trailer queen 'cause it's too slow to merge safely into traffic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:12 pm 

Ok ,, here is my story , read well my friends

about 2 years ago i bid on a set of glass-headlamps on e-bay and won ,
as i was talking to leon , we discussed of other thing he might have for the swift
so as time passed , i asked if he could combine shipping to save me a bit :)
so i ordered 2 sets of glass headlights ,clears corners , orange flasher lens , side repeters ,
2 sets of cultus badges , and one of the rare set of clear taillamps for a 89-91 gt
Total 510$usd ,
he shipped them, i got a tracking number , at first it was saying arrived in montreal for a few months
after i got a message that it will be looked and inspected at the custom agency ( fuck me , this could take a while)
so i waited patiently , then in april this year , when i rechecked , i got the message that the item is not in the database
asked postcanada , they told me the pakage was lost in november ,WTF november and we are in may now ? why did it say it was at the customs ??? they hadent a clue , so i asked if they returned the pakage to the sender , they told me they sould , but it was still under the ecuador responsability ,
so leon asked for the insurance money ,, they told him that is was only by the weight and they'll send him 131$uds
i told him to send me my money back , he said no ,he told me off ,saying that i was arrogant ,
he aggreed to send me the insurance money , NEVER DID
so now i'm 510$ down , nothing in hands ,
he has my money , plus the insurance money , plus probably the hole kit and kaboudle that was sent back to him ,,

so now i have nothing , still waiting like a moron
I feel so disrespected , like i've been robbed
actually i did get Robbed somehow
:shock:
Now will i ever have confidence about foreing buys ,,NO way , never again for me
Thanks for crushing my hopes you A-hole !

if i was over there id ,,,,,,,,
nevermind , i wish that he will be treated the same way i was !!
you deserve it jeorge !!!

I want my things or my money back !!!

this is killing me

my 2cents on LEON !
NEGATIVE / VERRY BAD FEEDBACK !!!!

Swift 91 1.3 DOHC (Project 2007+)
Metro 98 1.0 (winter beater)
Y-r/97swift@www.qcswiftclub.com

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:13 am 
Sad but True...

I know,he isnt responding to ANY of my Emails. It has been 1 month since I last heard from him.I have kept EVERY Email sent and recieved. I sent him 3 of them and NO response.He keeps listing items on Ebay and I confronted him about it,with NO response. I LOST OUT ON ALOT OF MONEY IN PARTS on a Trade and I even told him to send some cheaper stuff figuring that he would finally send them out,which he didnt just to get it done because I am TIRED of waiting.PLEASE lets do something about this guy!!!! This is why I am VERY Scared on doing any trades/online buisness anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:22 am 
Sad but True...

I'd say Boycott,ban,etc.We can ALWAYS find Glass headlights etc from People who are TRUSTWORTHY!!! Remember DONOT do buisness with him here,Redline or Ebay(Name is freire2000 ) Who is to say he may Screw you too!!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:13 am 

I have the documents on my had for Erick Angers, saying Canada Post got resposability for the package lost, they sent a check for 130, 21 usd still on Post Office, if Canada Post lost the package I Cannot add the documents on here but I will try to send to Kris, and the other guy we did a trade and he sent me everythign fine unless the AC compressor, and I waited long time for him and we spoke Im gonna send the Cultus Badges and Radio cover all new, when I got used stuff, I said is fine, the radio cover is on the way and the Cultus badges the same, I always send the stuff, my feedback on ebay says all.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:22 am 

Ok pics are on my Album and Erick as I told you, Ecuadorian post sent teh package and arrived to Canada ad the only responsibles to deliver the package inside Canada, is Canada POSt, not Ecuadorian Post, between Montreal and Quebec the package was lost, thats why the Canada Post accept the payment to Ecuadorian post, and they pay about the weight not whats inside, even I put everything, what was inside, the cjeck is available on Ecuadorian Post so, let me know.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:52 pm 

bla bla bla ,, aways feeding me the same bullshit ,, i know how this works ,,
you send a package to somewhere , and you put down a Phoney adress
but you do have a tracking number :P look's good for they buyer :lol:
say that you ship this to me
Eric Angers
123 baloney street
Montreal QC
Canada ,
by the time they realize that there's no 123 baloney street in montreal
they say that they have lost the package

the tracking number is Arrived in montreal , but sent back to your adress
you have to pay the mininum shipping fee to get it back , but since the insurance already paid ,
what is 30$ off 131$ ,, ??? so still making money off honest people ....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:00 pm 

Man if you dont want to believe there is the paper documents, it says and the money is on Ecuadorian post, Im no going to pick it up, you can call 0115932996808 and ask for that, for that kind of person you are and nice treat I received call them and If I got banned for your fault and thats what you want it go ahead.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:27 am 
King of Pompous

So is allmtrswifts parts lost in transit as well or is/has this been taken care of?

FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Is the reason you have no food.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:38 am 

The items arrived to Montreal Canada, and they were on transit, to Quebec, and they never renew the page and got stoked, after some time, this guy was visited if he got the package, and never got, and then, Canada Post tried to contact Ecuadorian post saying the package was lost because it was their fault, the package I sent was with tracking number, at the time to pay they calculated about weight not whats inside, I know is ridiculus, but there is a table they do the calculations, so for that weight they paid 130 usd, they suppoused to send to my account but I closed the account, so the check is available on Ecuadorian post, and not as this gu says I got the money from insurance, what insurance, he paid normail air mail, NOT EXPRESS MAIL SERVICE, look the easiest form to solution this is, trying to contact Canada Post, why they lost the package in transit, without any explanation, just paying certain money, also on customs declaration I put what was inside. Also this person now he wants all the money saying I got the package back, is a real lie, and easy to know it, I went to post office to copy the paper documents for the package lost, and it says clear in spanish, Canada Post takes complete responsability of package lost, and they will pay 130 usd, I have those documents, but this guy say is a lie, ok if is a lie there is a phone number call them and keep telling me a lier.

011593 22996808 costumer service.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:41 am 

Dan I spect from you to fix my AC compressor, or send me another one, because I paid taxes get it on Ecuador, also wasted money on shipping, and you know what Im talking about.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:04 am 
Sad but True...

I know what you are talking about BUT I did not know the condition of it.Like I siad I had NO CLUE on the condition. 1. I sent you ALOT of items for 2 items (It was supposed to be a Cultus Badge and glass headlights,but I FIGURED since months went by I'd just settle with the Radio Delete panel instead of the headlights). 2. I had to pay WELL OVER $100 shipping,so Thats absolutly nothing to your taxes,and I know how to fill out customs forms,but you had a relative send the first package from Florida,so YOU saved money on shipping. 3. You initally said you wanted the Compressor,then recieved it and said "It didnt work" which like I said,I had no idea, then you said you didnt want the compressor anyways from the "trade" and kept saying"I can send it back because I didnt want it anyways" NOW you want to turn around and want another compressor OR for me to fix it????? 4. I know about wasted money about shipping,I havent recieved anything yet since Febuary.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:12 am 

I paid 80 usd on taxes because of weight and value for a AC compressor stocked.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:53 pm 

What i'm i supposed to do , learn spanish to be able to understand your jibberich , i asked for combined shipping and the less expensive way to ship .i was'nt in a rush , i didn't say to go without insurance , you idiot
now the money is in the equadorian postal service ,, i'm in canada ,, and i'm supposed to go pick it up ??? make a Long distance call to a place where they wont even understand me ???
WTF MAN ???

The bottom line is that i sent you my money 510$ of my hard earned money (a hole month of it after deductions and taxes ), and even after a year and a half , i got nothing and you got even more since they paid 131 $ to your name for my lost thing ...
you are a seller, and you got to stand behind your reputation , your telling me that you are a good man , than prove it
send me back my money , or send me back the same things , that's all i want .
usually business men have some kind of fund and can assume some losts on it ...
if you cant afford a lost by selling large quantyties of the same product , than your in the wrong business my Freind
i'm piss and tired of this nonsense !!

BE A MAN , DO THE RIGHT THING !
my stuff , or my 510$ back ,, you can keep the 131 $ from the post
that's all i want

Eric ,

don't be fooled like i've been ,, get your SWIFT stuff from somebody else ,, someone who stands behind himself !!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:29 pm 

Keep insuting Im not gonna do anything. I preffer to get banned. Than help you asco.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:34 pm 

And in case to let you know, I never got anything back as you said, liar, the package was lost when Canada post tried to deliver at your adress, as you dont want to understand, and keep insulting as a person withtout education as I see, Im not gonna help you, keep doing whatever. I just will answer the same.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:40 pm 

leonchristian wrote:
And in case to let you know, I never got anything back as you said, liar, the package was lost when Canada post tried to deliver at your adress, as you dont want to understand, and keep insulting as a person withtout education as I see, Im not gonna help you, keep doing whatever. I just will answer the same.

THIS IS THE KIND OF SERVICE YOU WANT FROM THIS GUY ?????
Thank's alot jeorge ! this isthe proof that you're not a trustworthy person !

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:41 pm 

All my costumers are happy unless you, Mr, Perfect.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:50 pm 

leonchristian wrote:
All my costumers are happy unless you, Mr, Perfect.

just another lie , All unless me ,, than NOT ALL are happy ,
Make me happy jeorge , Please go ahead, make me happy .
then ALL will be happy and you could return to your little life an never hear from me again
until then ,,,

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:54 pm 

This is my last answer maricon.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:04 pm 

I have bought from him 2 times...one on ebay and one off ebay and had no trouble...two sets of headlight and some goodies...

I took quite some time but arrived...
great quality great package...

would do business again !!