TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:56 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:53 pm 

Ok , i finally saw thoses documents , i only got the first one ,
the others i did not see
i'm sorry of treating you that way , but i'm pissed
and when i get pissed , it gets ugly
now that i have friends who are helping me on that case , i hope that we will reach the point of beeing satisfied !
once again i'm sorry , but you did'nt help :?
... a suivre ....
...to be continued...

Swift 91 1.3 DOHC (Project 2007+)
Metro 98 1.0 (winter beater)
Y-r/97swift@www.qcswiftclub.com

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:05 am 

Ok but I did help you because I filled the documents for the claim, they were made by me, and I took responsability, even it was not mine responsability, and I can help anyone, with no insults,bad treatment, or getting the moderators on my back that really bothers me, also I put an add asking for fog lamps, and thank you, asking 700 usd and inults everywhere, and Im gonna be really honest, but Im not gonna accept your sorry, just for some reasons, and one of them, you have to learn as older guy as you are, first think and then do it, second of all do not get your moderators friend to be on my back as they told me peace of solution, they never did nothing, I got screwed by Alex Tisdale with 2 sets of glass lamps and clear corners, never paid for it, and I asked for help to KRIS, he didnt even help me, maybe he didnt care, when I bought several stuff to him, and I sold to him stuff, I though we are a family on here but is not, I feel so bad and also I asked M his nickname and moderator, how to fix this, also I got insulted, thats why I will preffer to close my account on here because this is unfair, I preffer to work on EBAY and Australian friends selling and buying suzuki stuff because on there I got good business with no problems. And in Case Mr. Angers if you want a better resolution go to Ombudsman Canada Post to review the case, I did printed the papers and I was gonna send, but I was.

Christian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:33 am 
Sad but True...

Well see ALOT of people go onto Redline as well. They read these,remember that. One important thing is Karma. Truthfully,I dont want anyone banned.I just want the items you promised. Christian and I have been going on for months ,and I ask him frequently IF he sent the parts,with either "No Not yet"etc." To make things right,just send the parts. As a person to deal with ,,,you ALWAYS want to make things right. I am not against you,I just want the parts you promised MANY months ago! It angers me to get emails from you saying"I havent sent it out yet" But see on E@!Y YOU selling items!!! I have been VERY patient and Compassionate,but MY patience is wearing thin.THATS why I posted this here(and almost on the other Swift forums I frequent/Lurk) because I know you come here alot,and I figured if I alerted people,that should send a signal to you that I am getting mad,for not sending me the parts You Promised me,and for not responding to my emails for the past 2 weeks UNTIL I posted something here. I am NOT trying to make enemys here,just trying to recieve the parts You Promised. I can forgive and forget,but Just PLEASE send me the parts!!

If my Swift was as fast as Tg or m's car I'd be famous...
My car is a trailer queen 'cause it's too slow to merge safely into traffic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:41 am 

Your Parts are sending back on monday and you will see the nice surprise.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:07 am 

yeah ,, but you got a response on october 14 2007 , you got a check , and thoses papers since when ?
we are now in september 2008 and this is the first time i actualy see those documents , why did it take so much time ???
you could a least send me a copy of thoses documents even in spanish , i could get someone to translate them , and may i ask why you did'nt send me the money that they give to you , you got paid in full by me for your things , this money rightfully belongs to me , since i'm the one that paid for the things and didn't recived them ...

send me that 130.20 check , or something of the same value like a set of glass headlamps
that i had bid on e-bay in the first place . i think that this will be fair to all of us

btw , i did not ask anybody to get on your back , they are freinds and did this by there own choices , we are very close here to one an other , almost a family , and when somebody fells that someting is wrong , they ask questions , that is all

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:42 pm 
King of Pompous

You almost made me shed a tear with your post.

leonchristian wrote:
second of all do not get your moderators friend to be on my back

I'll say it again because you obviously can't read. I don't know 97Swifty. Never spoken to him in PM. I thought I was clear when I told you I had no interest in mediating your botched transactions. Its not the job of the forum moderators to do that. It IS our job to make sure that the board runs well and is free of people scamming other members. If you aren't scamming people then your trying to resolve a problem (whether your a buyer or seller). You don't seem interested in doing so...or you need a good push to get your ass in gear to solve the issue.

FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Is the reason you have no food.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:03 pm 

leonchristian wrote:
,,,,and Im gonna be really honest, but Im not gonna accept your sorry, just for some reasons, and one of them, you have to learn as older guy as you are, first think and then do it, second of all do not get your moderators friend to be on my back as they told me peace of solution, they never did nothing,,,, .

Christian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:17 pm 

i think that he's talking about the moderators on the french site , which i'm a active member
he talked with SIME and NO SPEED LIMIT , two members who i can call "Friends"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:15 pm 
King of Pompous

Ahh IC...he thought I was a friend of yours in PMs as well...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:38 am 

Ok I can do is send the check for 130,21 usd the thing I can do is send a pair of glass lamps with clear corners and I have several, orange lenses on it, I will pay the shipping cost but I wil send between this week I can´t tell you the day, because I have full day, or I can send a paypal for 130,21 usd and I will scan the papers better, is you choice and I want to finish this and the Maracos moderators.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:52 am 

I defenetively Prefer having the glass headlamps kit :)
this is what i always wanted ... that's why i bought a set from you in the first place

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:45 pm 

I didn want to interfere in your case but the thing is I got a so great service from your side when I purchased headlights so i just could not understand what appened in eric`s case...

i`m glad communication have restartted and in a polite way....

to teamswift moderators....is there a way to let 97swifty edit his post in this thread...he says he dont have access

thx

simon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:52 am 
Sad but True...

"Now I got banned so I have not responsability to send the stuff to you, thanks a lot, I fix the problem with teh 1st guy, but not with ya."

It's NOT His Responsibility??? ROFL,,I NEVER got him banned! The Dude Robbed me blind,,,so I replied

And you blame me?? Thats NOT MY FAULT You got banned!!!! That would be yours for not sending out the items you PROMISED!!! Well I'll have to go on the other forums and tell them about my bad ordeal on you,taking my hard earned money(For parts,,,hmm remember the mirrors and ALL of the stuff I sent ya???) You fixed the other guys problem,and he litterally insulted you,and I have been nothing but nice,and Pacient,and you just screwed me.
I EXPECT to see my parts! I can talk to the Mods on the forum IF YOU can send me MY PARTS THATR ARE PROMISED!!!

So it looks like The lurker needs to bring to the other Swift forums attention that he IS OFFICIALLY A THIEF,a LIAR(Yes NOW I SAID LIAR) and Karma is a B^&CH,So DO NOT Do ANY BUISNESS WITH HIM!!!!! I dont care if he has Glass headlights for $10.00,dont buy from that LOSER!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:03 am 
Sad but True...

Well he just Emailed me and said if he provides a tracking # can I get him Unbanned and I told him I'll talk to the Mods when I get the parts in hand. I got really mad at that email cause I am sick of people taking advantage of me and fellow swift members. I LOST ALOT of money in that deal and I'll talk to the proper people WHEN I recieve the parts,,tracking #'s dont mean crap.The Comment
"So it looks like The lurker needs to bring to the other Swift forums attention that he IS OFFICIALLY A THIEF,a LIAR(Yes NOW I SAID LIAR) and Karma is a B^&CH,So DO NOT Do ANY BUISNESS WITH HIM!!!!! I dont care if he has Glass headlights for $10.00,dont buy from that LOSER!!!!"
will change/be taken off/removed/etc WHEN I recieve the parts in Hand.
You know I just want the parts I was promised.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:53 pm 
Sad but True...

UPDATE!!!!!!! ok,I just recieved the parts he promised,and I am satisfied. I know he was banned because of this,so Lets get him unbanned. He DID follow through. I didnt want to really cause problems,I just wanted my parts and,well they are here!So Mods,I talked to him if he did follow through,I would get him unbanned,so he did hold up his side of the bargain,lets do ours.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:00 pm 
King of Pompous

Leon got himself banned Dan and not you. I'm waiting on a PM from 97Swifty as to whether or not his dealings have been resolved. Only once they have will Leon's ban be lifted.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:29 pm 

ok , i finally got my lights , and he even added 2 sets of oranges flasher lens at his expense
good product , but crappy communication ,
the worst thing is that he shipped the lights to a other person in montreal with a note that thoses where for me , before asking for my aprooval , i was lucky that the other guy was a trustworty person , otherwise i might never seen my lights for a second time
had to drive 1/2-3/4 h to get them at his place

oh yeah , please unban him , as he been hasseling me for that since the lights arrived in montreal last week ,
he even said that it was a "maricon" whatever that means for not getting my lights faster ... duh

here is a copy of the original message , very unfreindly , :

Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 00:45:57 +0000

Hello Ercik please I need you to answer back to the moderators PM´d because I already sent your stuff.

Christian

Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 00:08:58 +0000

i will not post a response until i get my stock , that was the first mistake i did when i bid on thoses lights in the first place ,,
so every thing in it's time , i 'll get them this week end
Eric
------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I think you have to be more polite, the lights already arrived more than a week a go, and you have the resposability to take, they are already there, I paid from my money shipping, because IM really tired from soemthing it was not my mistake and you said now it was a mistake to buy it, I dont really want to hear from you anymore, pick your lights and finish this maricon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:36 pm 

wow nice going there ,, i just wish this guy would STFU ! 

here is his last reply :

Keep crying I sent the lights, they arrived 2 weeks a go, and I sold the stuff to this guy and he told me it was not problem but you will have to pick it up, I had to approach the shipping, but you dont care, you said I have a lot of money, I think you are really wrong you have to car and you pay insurance for both, put whatever on teamswift, I cannot put anything, Im still banned, and I dont care, I do sell 2 pairs everyweek on ebay, without pain in the ass for a guy like you, put extra stuff and you dont care, que persona para mas desagradecida, y que asco, de persona que eres, jut for driving one hour to pick it up, maybe you drive 2 hours to go to a GOGO bar asco.

still insulting me after all ,, very mature :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:15 pm 
King of Pompous

Uh yeeeahh...I don't think the board will suffer too much without him or his attitude......