TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:44 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:39 pm 

Hey everyone Im about to install my rebuilt 1.0 ltr engine and I want to add a header and a 2 groove under drive pulley. My question is are these thing made by Suzukird shoddy crap or well made pieces? Will they give my motor a real boost in power and MPGs or is this just a waste of money? Please advise me soon , thanks guys!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:03 pm 

If you search through this site you'll see that most people are not happy with SuzukiRD products. When I first came across their site I thought it was awesome the somebody made parts for these cars but from what I've read on this site I would never buy from them. There were a few parts of theirs that I was interested in but they are very pricey and I've seen a lot of reviews were their products were poorly made, did not fit, required modification, or did not show up at all. That and they say that their customer service is terrible. But some people have been perfectly happy with them. This is just from reviews I've read so I'm not saying don't buy from them just be warned. If you are going to buy from them I'd see if you could pay them through paypal. Paypal from my own experience has been great when dealing with bad sellers. I've received full refunds all three times I've had a seller take my money and never send me a product. Also they will most likely side with you if your products are defective and SuzukiRD won't do anything about it. Seriously from what I've read I don't know they stay in business.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:06 am 

Paypal, won't/can't do anything if the item arrives, and it's of questionable quality.

In my experience, then you have to to fight with the credit card companies, to get your money back, from the dishonest sellers such as SuzukiRD or Jardamuth/Turbinetech.

J. McBean: '98 Suzuki Swift 1.3L 16v SOHC 5sp+ "Mk5" Made in Canada
The Mini Rattler: '94 Suzuki Swift .993L 6v SOHC 5sp+ "Mk3" Made in Canada *The Winter Beater*
B. Berry: '90 Chevrolet Turbo Sprint 1.0L 6v SOHC 5sp+ "Mk2" Made in Japan

I got 18MPG in a 3cyl with a 5 speed manual 4dr, '93 Metro! :yeahyeah