TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:58 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Fuel economy
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:20 am 

Yes it is true that all companies r designing cars that are fuel efficient. A study shown above is effective and it has claimed its worth. I completely agree that fuel must be saved to make this planet ecological. until and unless fuel is not utilized properly how will you make dis green planet?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:57 am 

The Obama administration is taking a major step forward to save American families money at the pump, reduce our country’s dependence on oil, and boost domestic manufacturing. However, new report claims that the efforts of the White House to mandate future fuel economy specifications is behind a stable growth in auto industry hiring over the last few years. Article resource: Fuel economy standards

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:58 am 

taylorP wrote:
The Obama administration is taking a major step forward to save American families money at the pump, reduce our country’s dependence on oil, and boost domestic manufacturing. However, new report claims that the efforts of the White House to mandate future fuel economy specifications is behind a stable growth in auto industry hiring over the last few years. Article resource: Fuel economy standards

It's not the Obama's administration mate. It's the Bush's administration that is responsible for current American economy. Obama is working as hard as he can to improve it. Bush's administration ruined the economy. Middle class families are stuck in repaying loans from all four corners. What I feel is sending American troops to Afghanistan was the biggest mistake he made. That has impacted American economy the most.

Ratchet Tie Down Straps

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:55 am 

Ok if it is still the Bush admin that is at fault. Just When will it be come a Obama admin that will be Responsible You do know he has been in for 4 years right!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:35 pm 

it can take 10+ years to recover from a bad economic down turn. so to answer your question never, unless Obama is still in power 20 years from now when the next one hits. you can not blame Obama for any of it.

and fyi. i am republican. so no saying im only saying that because i like Obama.

hotrodray1 wrote:
Ok if it is still the Bush admin that is at fault. Just When will it be come a Obama admin that will be Responsible You do know he has been in for 4 years right!

95 geo metro. 1.3L auto parts car. (Scrap)
91 chevy sprint turbo, blueboy keeping it "stock"