TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:25 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:38 am 

I've got a bunch of GT parts left from other builds and parting cars out, now with a kid and 3 other 2 door cars in my shop I don't think having another GT will ever be in my cards again so no point in keeping all these parts.

I'm only going to be shipping once a week, I've got a lot going on so I'm planning on packaging on weekends and shipping after work early in the week.

I HATE shipping. That said, I will ship. All prices are if shipped, if you want to pick up the parts all prices are HALF OFF! Yup. I hate shipping that much. Make a package deal and do a road trip out of it, or I can meet you anywhere between Donald Oregon and Scott's Mills Oregon.

Photobucket is being a jerk and refusing any hotlinks. If you want a pic of anything, send me a PM and I can text or email it to you. Most of you will know what these parts look like and I have a good reputation here for being honest.

PARTS:

Below are from a mostly disassembled MK3 GT motor. I had since 65k miles, I turbo charged it at 100k miles and parted the car out at 130k miles. I always ran Mobil 1 since I got the car. Engine ran fine, I tore it down to build a low compression motor to crank the boost up on but never did more than disassemble it and store it in tubs in my barn for 5+ years or so. Make me a stupid offer and come drive out and pick the whole thing up.

$250 - Cylinder head. Worked fine- It is missing one oil passage pipe plug where I pulled the turbocharger oil feed from. One cam cap has a boogered dowel pin area where the cap deformed around it. I assume it came from the factory that way, I only found out when I pulled the cams out to swap BD10's in it at about 115k miles. Worked fine before, worked fine after. I would not hesitate to continue to run it like that, it did over 60k miles that way just fine with me driving it. I have pics I can send upon request.

$40 - Set of injectors with wiring (no fuel rail)

$150 - 10:1 GT pistons / rods; set of 4

$150 - Crankshaft

$80 - Distributor

$100 - Stock cams, pulled them to install BD10 's

$80 - MAF

$35 - Factory air intake tube

$40 - Valve cover, black. Has some chips and nicks, I'd repaint it or send it off for powdercoating.

$100 - 1.3 engine block, you are going to have to convince me to ship this....

Other Suzuki parts (all GT except the 1.6 block obviously)

$50 - Stock cams, have some surface rust on them from storage. Hit em with scotch brite and run them as is, or send them to Mike as cores to have reground.

$50 - MAF with odd cold air filter adapter pressed into it. Worked good enough to crash the totalled car that I parted out but I can't personally guarantee it.

$40 - 1.6 Engine block, bare. You are going to have to convince me to ship this.....

$80 - Grant GT faux carbon fiber steering wheel. Smaller diameter, comes with adapter. Nice wheel, I'd definitely keep it if another GT was in my future.

$50 - Crusty rusty exhaust header, unknown brand. I've had to weld it back together a couple times, she's ugly. But- it worked. Don't really want to ship.

$25 - Center shifter console for you non-gt guys. It's a MK3 if that matters.

Piles of random parts; GT flywheels, speedo / clutch / throttle cables, buckets of 3+ GT wiring harnesses, tons of other jingle jangle crap. Just ask, I might have it. No interior and no computers / throttle bodies / fuel rails / transmissions.

Only trades I'd be interested in would be a eprom mapped for boost, something like Garndi's chip that he came out with. MK3- for an odd ball swap I have going on.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:03 am 

Hey. How's it going. I live in Texas and I'm doing a custom 1989 gti swift 1.3 engine to geo metro convertible conversion. I really need the air air intake from right fender to and onto intake itself. I really wanna stay stock as much as possible. Mass airflow if you have is nice but not req.

Also. If you have it. I need the shifter torsion tube as the tranny position is different doesn't fit.

You really seem to hate shipping, I have access to free flying if you meet me at airport. But I really don't wanna spend a day in airplanes and would pay you for your time to ship parts.

Jesse
512 963 1012
Flynfo@gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:39 pm 

Hi I am not going to be in the area but I would like to buy the injectors and MAF. I will be glad to pay extra for shipping. I live in 64030 Missouri. Do you take PayPal.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:45 am 

old redneck wrote:
Hi I am not going to be in the area but I would like to buy the injectors and MAF. I will be glad to pay extra for shipping. I live in 64030 Missouri. Do you take PayPal.

Sure, which maf do you want? I do take pay pal.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:02 pm 

Late to the party, but how much of this is still available?

Thanks!

2014 BRZ Limited in WRB - The car payment

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:02 pm 

Dumb phone double post*

2014 BRZ Limited in WRB - The car payment

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:18 pm 

Sorry, haven't checked back in in a good long while. All of it is available..... either the Swift scene has really dried up or I'm asking too much? Dunno.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:52 am 

Hi
You have pm :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:10 pm 

You have a PM from me as well! I am interested in wiring harness action...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:18 am 

Replied to both