TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:38 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:02 pm 

Bruce agreed to buy a motor off me in August. I am attending school in the same town as him and had the motor out herre since Labour day weekend. He has said he's coming to get the motor every weekend since then, but never followed through. He paid me most of the money for the motor, but that's not the issue. My landlord saw the motor and is not happy. I need this thing out of here now. He was supposed to call me and come by tonight but no dice. I need this thing out of here now!!! The last thing I need is my landlord pissed at me and my room mates!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:19 pm 
my friend bailed out last night at the last minute... you told me ealier this month i have until the end of the month to pick it up... by my watch i still have a few days.

Post subject: engine
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:26 pm 

He came over on saturday and picked up the motor and paid me in full. It's all good now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:17 pm 
Former TeamSwift Admin
Former TeamSwift Admin

no problems when dealing with him myself, he sent out a money order xpresspost. good communications. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:00 pm 

Good working with. Awesome communication and easy transactions. Glad to do business with and hope to continue communications. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:02 pm 
thanks sydtheskater :) i'll post a new topic for you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:22 pm 

Good to work with. He asked me to hold parts for a few weeks until he got the cash. No problems. Paid at the agreed upon time.

Stayed in touch to let me know how things were going.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:27 pm 

Great Buyer. I sent him the goods before he paid me. He paid me in Full. Good comunication. Do not hesitate to deal with him.

Jon. AKA ATLANTICBLUE (R.I.P)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:22 pm 

Awsome guy to deal with!!! Very honest and paid in full. Nice guy . Now to get the seats to ya lol :lol: We'll figure somethng out .

Post subject: good guy
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:44 am 

Hey guys, he is someone worth dealing with. can be trusted. Honest guy, I sold him a suzukisports ECU and the payment come real fast although there are some hiccups. :D

Willing to deal with him again... :)

Post subject: Intake
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:42 pm 

He bought my jap spec intake off me, came all the way from ottawa to mississauga to pick it up, left me a deposit and gave me the rest when he got here. So he's a great guy to buy and sell too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:02 pm 
The mad quebecer
The mad quebecer

Matt Park wrote:
bought his mk2 front bumper. Very easy to deal with. Great transaction. Very willing to help out with questions. Would deal with again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:27 am 
banned

bought a car off him, good seller

came through hell to get to hamilton.

good guy

Swift GT
Swift GTI
FireFly Turbo 3 cyl
Isuzu IMARK RS N/A 1.6

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:23 am 
1994SWIFTGT wrote:
bought a car off him, good seller

came through hell to get to hamilton.

good guy

It was a crazy drive... snow storm.. took me 11 hours to do a normal 6 hour drive!

1994SWIFTGT is a good guy. I am going back to see him for some more isuzu parts in 3 or 4 weeks! continuing to do business.

Bruce

Post subject: thumbs up guy
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:20 pm 
smart@ss

Closed a deal with Bruce, no problems whatsoever, kept in touch the whole time, kept me informed. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again in the future, maybe if he starts selling his pubic hair again for a reasonable price, we'll deal 8) .

http://sierraclub.com/exxposeexxon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:12 am 
Sad but True...

Just finished a Transaction with Bruce.VERY SMOOTH,and he is very HONEST.Awesome to deal with.Kept In touch to let me know progress of things.,I HIGHLY Recommend!!! A++++

If my Swift was as fast as Tg or m's car I'd be famous...
My car is a trailer queen 'cause it's too slow to merge safely into traffic

Post subject: Feedback
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:40 pm 

Bruce is a great buyer. Paid for everything up front. He even allowed me to sell some of the parts he bought to another member so I could fill their needs. Had no problem in waiting.

Thanks Bruce.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:34 pm 

Great Buyer, very prompt payment and great communication. Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:45 pm 

Great guy to deal with, very patient and keeps in touch. Look forward to meeting him when he comes down next. True Suzuki enthusiast and very trustworthy.

Thanks again Bruce and no I'm not dead!! I'm just a lingerer now..lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:19 pm 
banned

met bruce after the meet to pick up some parts he arrived early and was excellent to deal with as always recommended buyer or seller he goes by his word

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:42 pm 

Just got a transmission from the guy. He had it shipped, packed, and sent out very quickly! Transmission was in good working order just like he promised. I wouldn't mind doing buisness with this guy again. Good guy to deal with, good attitude.

ccRacer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:18 pm 
El Pimpo del Geo

good buyer smooth tranaction

rip my poor baby :( sept 1994-apr 2008
91 sidekick, 4x4 2" lift 30" swampers, winch,
to come ..... performance bits.... body lift, custom bumpers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:07 pm 

anyone know how I can get ahold of him? I guess he was supposed to come by this weekend to pick up a car from me. but i havent heard from him since early last week when he said that he sent most of the money in the mail.
Just wondering.. he seems like a very nice guy, i dont want to recieve his money then not be able to get ahold of him.. and he hasent logged in here since about the same time I last heard from him.
if he dosent want the car, I can sell it locally to some other kid that wants it, but i need to know!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:13 pm 

fc3sBob wrote:
anyone know how I can get ahold of him? I guess he was supposed to come by this weekend to pick up a car from me. but i havent heard from him since early last week when he said that he sent most of the money in the mail.
Just wondering.. he seems like a very nice guy, i dont want to recieve his money then not be able to get ahold of him.. and he hasent logged in here since about the same time I last heard from him.
if he dosent want the car, I can sell it locally to some other kid that wants it, but i need to know!

well, just checked the mail, I recieved the money order from him.. damn quick too!.

Post subject: Warning
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:47 am 

I paid in ful for a digital MK1 cluster and I paid air mail to Ecuador and this guy sent by sea mail the difference is teh cost and the time, I needed that part soon in here and he never answer back, even with the tracking numbers, I had to wait more than a month is a lot of time, also he was trying to send me a sunroof I won on ebay since April everything was paid in full 440$ and atfer that I had to put a message on general discussion, to find out what's going on, and some friend of him told me he sent everything sea mail, I tried to contact Bruce I ahd on my messenger it was not so hard to say I cannot sent now, please wait me sometime, but he never did, after I did suit a case with paypal and I got emails back from him, saying this:
"If you want to play that game that's fine by me. First call i make on monday
is to canadapost to get the items set back. You won't get your money or the items".

and then:

You know what.. i've sent hundreds of dollars of stuff all over the world and haven't had a single bad transaction. I made a call today into canadapost and once the item arrives at the processing plant it will be returned to me. I had to pay $65 per item (total of $130) to have them shipped back.

If you can't wait for them then it's your loss. I'll be in contact with paypal about the situtation and until the items get back to me i won't give you a refund. And you won't get a full refund either. Both my time and the money spent to stop shipment will be subtracted from the total. This is only fair. I should have the item in about 6 weeks back at my door.

good luck with your case.

Bruce

I did't get nothing and now I have to pay that's so nice, but for me I will try to do the best in Paypal and for sure I will win, this seller for me is the worse, for sure NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.
Christian.