TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:43 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:50 am
Posts: 12
Location: Milwaukee,WI
count me in for sure. A Buddy of mine with a 89GTi purchased one off of ebay and we noticed that he climbed through the revs a lil quicker, on a side note this technology has been used for years with windage trays and such and it def a cheap mod, in essence less stress on the crankshaft and more oil in the oil pan for use where it is needed, I strongly suggest this mod for anyone that has had oil consumption or oil starvation issues


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:38 pm 
I got my crank scrappers.

i wasn't too pleased on the quality. i was assuming something more along the lines of being laser cut...

wish i hadn't bought it for both the 1.3 and 1.6. :(

i am going to see about getting one laser cut and we'll keep you guys posted.

gypsy


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2001 5:35 pm
Posts: 870
Location: SINGAPORE
I installed the crank scrapper in my engine. took a while as there was some finetuning required.

I noticed that the oil temp runs a little cooler with the crank scrapper installed. Have not tried out the high rev performance yet.

_________________
Lee, Singapore


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2001 5:35 pm
Posts: 870
Location: SINGAPORE
ok have tested my car with the crank scraper installed and changed new engine oil in the process as well.

overall i feel the car is very free reving and very responsive to throttle input. no problems reving to 8k rpm (i have high cams). overall i liked the feel of the engine now.

_________________
Lee, Singapore


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:42 am 
I am just saying for the money i paid they could have cleaned up the edges. It looks very rough.

But i am going to use them as a template and get them laser cut or CNC'd.

Just to let you guys know, the company i work for is getting a cnc machine in 3 weeks :) so i may be making some small parts.

Gypsy


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:40 am 
Offline
The mad quebecer
The mad quebecer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2002 10:06 pm
Posts: 4569
Location: Chicoutimi, Québec
leeye wrote:
I installed the crank scrapper in my engine. took a while as there was some finetuning required.

I noticed that the oil temp runs a little cooler with the crank scrapper installed. Have not tried out the high rev performance yet.


This is bad.. very bad. One of the most important purpose of the oil is to cool down internals in a way that coolant can't. Make no mistake, oil remove a big chunk of heat out of the engine due to the oil pan acting like a radiator. Having your oil to run cooler mean that the internals are now facing more heat since they aren't bathering in oil as nicely as before.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:41 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2003 4:16 am
Posts: 8033
Location: Ontario, Canada
Quote:
Having your oil to run cooler mean that the internals are now facing more heat since they aren't bathering in oil as nicely as before.

The theory is that the oil does not 'whip' around as much, and less heat is created in the movement of the oil itself.

_________________
Contact 3tech: g10pro@rocketmail.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2001 5:35 pm
Posts: 870
Location: SINGAPORE
i have to agree with both of you. oil temp running lower temp means some of the oil does not reach the critical engine components. with the heat generation remaining unchanged, the "extra" heat generated must be going somewhere else. funny thing is the water temp did not changed much.

the oil splash theory is also true. the crank scraper is designed such that all the lubricating holes in the engine remains unchanged.

anyone else would like to share their experience with the crank scraper?

_________________
Lee, Singapore


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:45 am
Posts: 37
Location: Tampa
Do some more research on the topic.

It is not a theory that the oil in a windage cloud gets heated by the beating action of the rotating assembly.

When/if oil foaming occurs this additional heat makes the foaming worse because the heat makes the bubbles expand further. How do I know this? I learned it from Ed Peters, who is a retired failure analysis engineer from Chrysler. He is the gentleman who worked on the windage loss research in the mid 80s on the Shelby race cars. Chrysler did joint research with Mobil Oil.

So, if your oil is running cooler and, as you yourself wrote, you are experiencing more power -- THAT is where the missing heat is going -- to your hp output.

That is about the cheapest hp and improvement in efficiency that you will find.

Kind regards,

Kevin Johnson

Ishihara-Johnson Crank Scrapers



leeye wrote:
i have to agree with both of you. oil temp running lower temp means some of the oil does not reach the critical engine components. with the heat generation remaining unchanged, the "extra" heat generated must be going somewhere else. funny thing is the water temp did not changed much.

the oil splash theory is also true. the crank scraper is designed such that all the lubricating holes in the engine remains unchanged.

anyone else would like to share their experience with the crank scraper?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Many thanks
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:45 am
Posts: 37
Location: Tampa
Hey Bruce, thanks for the heads-up that you are going to reproduce our copyrighted designs. I am sure your company will be really pleased when they are enjoined in the lawsuit for providing the equipment and manufacturing. I am also sure they are more collectable, however. Keep us all informed!

If you don't like the product I would be happy to give you a full refund.

Guys, next time you wonder why it is difficult to find someone to invest a lot of time and money in making specialty performance parts for your cars just take a look at this post.

Kind regards,

Kevin Johnson

Ishihara-Johnson Crank Scrapers


gypsydigi wrote:
I am just saying for the money i paid they could have cleaned up the edges. It looks very rough.

But i am going to use them as a template and get them laser cut or CNC'd.

Just to let you guys know, the company i work for is getting a cnc machine in 3 weeks :) so i may be making some small parts.

Gypsy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Many thanks
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:32 pm 
Offline
Moderator & FAQ King
Moderator & FAQ King
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 6:22 pm
Posts: 6460
Location: Vancouver, BC
Kevin_Johnson wrote:
...Guys, next time you wonder why it is difficult to find someone to invest a lot of time and money in making specialty performance parts for your cars just take a look at this post...

Excellent point Kevin.
If people wish to endeavor in making their own crankscrapers, that is their own business. However manufacturing a competing product by merely duplicating the dimensions of a competitors final product is stepping on the backs of those who labored for long hours and paid large sums of money for the research and development. Doing so is unfair and unethical because it places you at a considerable advantage of not having to pay for the initial research. Do you know why AutoCAD files aren't available on Kevin's website so you can go make your own? Because the shape, dimensions and construction of his products are his proprietary information! If you're going to go steal his trade secrets, why not just sell your crankscraper for $5 a piece and put him out business too while you're at it?! :evil:

Having more aftermarket products available for our cars would be great, but the last thing I ever want to see is to have any of our original innovators and inventors put out of business by multitudes shady ebay dealers selling cheap knock offs. Who's gonna help you when you if the product doesn't work? Who's going to be left to invent new ones?

_________________
jaguar,vettes&sprints wrote:
...can you inlighten me about lihtan's
( miracle pour hole)
maybe a picture Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Many thanks
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:45 am
Posts: 37
Location: Tampa
Thanks!

Speaking of inventions and innovations for the Suzuki engine, I have a patent app in for the Teflon zero-clearance scraper. Yes, the G10 and G13 patterns are available.

Lihtan, I will PM you.

Kevin



Lihtan wrote:
Kevin_Johnson wrote:
...Guys, next time you wonder why it is difficult to find someone to invest a lot of time and money in making specialty performance parts for your cars just take a look at this post...

Excellent point Kevin.
If people wish to endeavor in making their own crankscrapers, that is their own business. However manufacturing a competing product by merely duplicating the dimensions of a competitors final product is stepping on the backs of those who labored for long hours and paid large sums of money for the research and development. Doing so is unfair and unethical because it places you at a considerable advantage of not having to pay for the initial research. Do you know why AutoCAD files aren't available on Kevin's website so you can go make your own? Because the shape, dimensions and construction of his products are his proprietary information! If you're going to go steal his trade secrets, why not just sell your crankscraper for $5 a piece and put him out business too while you're at it?! :evil:

Having more aftermarket products available for our cars would be great, but the last thing I ever want to see is to have any of our original innovators and inventors put out of business by multitudes shady ebay dealers selling cheap knock offs. Who's gonna help you when you if the product doesn't work? Who's going to be left to invent new ones?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Many thanks
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:17 pm 
Kevin_Johnson wrote:
Hey Bruce, thanks for the heads-up that you are going to reproduce our copyrighted designs. I am sure your company will be really pleased when they are enjoined in the lawsuit for providing the equipment and manufacturing. I am also sure they are more collectable, however. Keep us all informed!

If you don't like the product I would be happy to give you a full refund.

Guys, next time you wonder why it is difficult to find someone to invest a lot of time and money in making specialty performance parts for your cars just take a look at this post.

Kind regards,

Kevin Johnson

Ishihara-Johnson Crank Scrapers


gypsydigi wrote:
I am just saying for the money i paid they could have cleaned up the edges. It looks very rough.

But i am going to use them as a template and get them laser cut or CNC'd.

Just to let you guys know, the company i work for is getting a cnc machine in 3 weeks :) so i may be making some small parts.

Gypsy


Yes i would like a refund on your product! Specially if you are going to be an dick about it.

you can send me out a money order for both the cost of a g13b and a g16 block. And i would gladly return your product that looks more hand made then a "autocad" file.

And before you start threating me with lawsuits you should really choose your words more carefully. I know a fair amount about copyrights and patents. One small change in your design renders a different item. I can see room for improvement in your design and not to mention better quality work.

And WHERE did i say i was making them for everyone??? I intend to make them for myself and not for profit. I have no financial gain to be made on this product.

Maybe what i can do is fabricate them for you so we can have a crank scraper that's not a "rough" design.

Maybe you should also put a bit more time in making a quality product.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Many thanks
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:35 pm 
Kevin_Johnson wrote:
Hey Bruce, thanks for the heads-up that you are going to reproduce our copyrighted designs. [/i]


It looks like you don't know much about patents and copyrights by your response. A designed HAS TO BE PATENTED.. not copyrighted.

Feel free to post your patent number for all of us to review.

Gypsy


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Many thanks
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:20 pm 
Offline
Moderator & FAQ King
Moderator & FAQ King
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 6:22 pm
Posts: 6460
Location: Vancouver, BC
gypsydigi wrote:
...And i would gladly return your product that looks more hand made then a "autocad" file.

"AutoCAD" is my quote, not his. What I meant by it was that Kevin is in the business of selling products, not plans. I only mentioned it as a fictional example. Please don't confuse this.
gypsydigi wrote:
...And WHERE did i say i was making them for everyone??? I intend to make them for myself and not for profit. I have no financial gain to be made on this product.

You suggested it here:
gypsydigi wrote:
But i am going to use them as a template and get them laser cut or CNC'd.

Just to let you guys know, the company i work for is getting a cnc machine in 3 weeks :) so i may be making some small parts.

The last I check both laser cutters and CNC milling machines are capable of mass producing parts, if programmed to. Your specific words were vague about your intent, but publicly posting them invites others to potentially inquire about purchasing anything that you may make. I can't fault Kevin for wanting to protect his work.

_________________
jaguar,vettes&sprints wrote:
...can you inlighten me about lihtan's
( miracle pour hole)
maybe a picture Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Many thanks
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:01 pm 
Offline
Moderator & FAQ King
Moderator & FAQ King
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 6:22 pm
Posts: 6460
Location: Vancouver, BC
gypsydigi wrote:
It looks like you don't know much about patents and copyrights by your response. A designed HAS TO BE PATENTED.. not copyrighted...

A design, being a pictoral work, can be Copyrighted:
US Copyright Office wrote:
WHAT WORKS ARE PROTECTED? (emphasis mine)
...Copyrightable works include the following categories:

1. literary works;
2. musical works, including any accompanying words
3. dramatic works, including any accompanying music
4. pantomimes and choreographic works
5. pictorial, graphic, and sculptural works
6. motion pictures and other audiovisual works
7. sound recordings
8. architectural works

You are granted a Copyright by simply declaring it. He has declared Copyright on his work. Come to think of it, even slapping one of his scrapers down on photocopier could technically land you in trouble.

_________________
jaguar,vettes&sprints wrote:
...can you inlighten me about lihtan's
( miracle pour hole)
maybe a picture Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Many thanks
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:02 pm 
Lihtan wrote:
gypsydigi wrote:
...And i would gladly return your product that looks more hand made then a "autocad" file.

"AutoCAD" is my quote, not his. What I meant by it was that Kevin is in the business of selling products, not plans. I only mentioned it as a fictional example. Please don't confuse this.
gypsydigi wrote:
...And WHERE did i say i was making them for everyone??? I intend to make them for myself and not for profit. I have no financial gain to be made on this product.

You suggested it here:
gypsydigi wrote:
But i am going to use them as a template and get them laser cut or CNC'd.

Just to let you guys know, the company i work for is getting a cnc machine in 3 weeks :) so i may be making some small parts.

The last I check both laser cutters and CNC milling machines are capable of mass producing parts, if programmed to. Your specific words were vague about your intent, but publicly posting them invites others to potentially inquire about purchasing anything that you may make. I can't fault Kevin for wanting to protect his work.


Lihtan,

You know i can't believe this board at times... If i PRODUCE something for personal gain but not financial gain what could be done. you tell me. you seem to have all the answers.

This board seriously pisses me off at times. It's got some great members but it's also got it's fair share of a55holes.

Just to let you know.. and everyone else, I will not be posting anymore. I'll still be a member but i will refuse to post on any thread from now on.

I have seriously had a enough of all the crap that goes on. all the arguements at that place. And how peoples words get turned against them...

I am still waiting for kevin to post his patent number... and his response on the refund of both my crank scrapers.

Gypsy


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Many thanks
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:28 pm 
Offline
Moderator & FAQ King
Moderator & FAQ King
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 6:22 pm
Posts: 6460
Location: Vancouver, BC
gypsydigi wrote:
Lihtan,

You know i can't believe this board at times... If i PRODUCE something for personal gain but not financial gain what could be done. you tell me. you seem to have all the answers....

I don't have all the answers, I just get stuck with a lot of problems. :lol: I feel like now I'm both moderator and mediator. Your original post was confusing, the way you phrased things initially, in my mind made it look like you were planning on making a number of parts. Kevin pointed your "error" out before I had a chance to. Kevin does have a right be alarmed if he suspects someone may be infringing his work, but I'm glad you did clarify your point though. It was also noble of you to offer to help with advancements of his products. Your issue of making a duplicate for indivual use is bordering on a grey area. Posting that were thinking about it probably wasn't the best idea. Somethings are better left unsaid. If you started getting PMs from people asking to buy your "improved" crankscrapers, how would you have replied?

_________________
jaguar,vettes&sprints wrote:
...can you inlighten me about lihtan's
( miracle pour hole)
maybe a picture Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:39 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2003 4:16 am
Posts: 8033
Location: Ontario, Canada
Quote:
Do some more research on the topic.

It is not a theory that the oil in a windage cloud gets heated by the beating action of the rotating assembly.

When/if oil foaming occurs this additional heat makes the foaming worse because the heat makes the bubbles expand further

Was that directed at me?
How are the bubbles created, and where does this 'additional heat' come from?
Just curious.

_________________
Contact 3tech: g10pro@rocketmail.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:35 pm
Posts: 3249
Location: Red Deer, Alberta
The bubbles/foam come from the crank wipping the oil into a froth, right? And the heat comes from the extra friction produced as the "rotating assembly" spins through this froth of oil/air mixture. I think thats how it works...

_________________
GeoZukiGTi wrote:
This makes me wanna hurt someone, really bad. Where's Hitempguy, he's expendable
CJDavE wrote:
You have a girlfriend? :shock:

HiTemp Inc. ....... taking over the world one Sprint Turbo and Swift GTi at a time.

Chassis Flex Motorsports


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Friction
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:45 am
Posts: 37
Location: Tampa
No, it was not directed at you as you were correct in what you said.

Where does the extra heat come from? Friction.

People don't normally associate friction and heat generation with simply moving through air or oil or a combination of the two. This is probably because of the velocities needed before it becomes noticable and because we live in an "open" system where this action would usually be a source of cooling or way of rejecting excess heat to the environment.

Aircraft moving at high velocities do heat up substantially (look at the development history of the SR-71 Blackbird and why the titanium skin is so important).

A crankshaft moving at high speeds through a windage cloud (or worse yet, foamed oil) does generate additional heat through friction. A side effect of this is a rise in the temperature of the oil. If you have an oil cooler you probably would not notice this just as with the radiator system. To explain, the radiator has so much extra capacity that it probably would remain at a more constant temp. The duty time for the coolant thermostat valve likely increases however.

I had asked Ed Peters about the failures of synthetic oil formulae in Europe in the early 1980s -- the so-called "Black Death. " He was not sure about the source of those failures but he did mention that a cascade failure of the oil system in a car could result from excessive foaming. Beyond the obvious that the amount of entrained air would decrease the lubricating ability of the oil was the fact that the rotating assembly would accelerate the problem rapidly.

The extra contact with the foam would generate even more heat making the foam expand more thereby generating more contact and friction and so on. This would quickly reach a point at which the oil would crystallize and fail completely.

Others more knowledgable than me about thermodynamics point out that roughly 1/3 of the energy in a car engine is expelled as heat in the exhaust; roughly 1/3 as hp to move your car; and roughly 1/3 as heat to be rejected by the cooling system.

If someone notes that the hp has increased with the use of a scraper then, ceteris paribus (all other things being held the same), that energy must have been subtracted from one or both of the other two thermal pathways (exhaust or engine heat). There was an empirical observation that the oil temp went down. Ergo at least that one pathway, engine heat, was reduced.





suprf1y wrote:
]
Was that directed at me?
How are the bubbles created, and where does this 'additional heat' come from?
Just curious.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:11 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2003 4:16 am
Posts: 8033
Location: Ontario, Canada
I know exactly whats going on in there, thats why I was surprised that you were telling me to do more research.
My mistake. Sorry. :D

_________________
Contact 3tech: g10pro@rocketmail.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Many thanks
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:45 am
Posts: 37
Location: Tampa
gypsydigi wrote:
Yes i would like a refund on your product! Specially if you are going to be an dick about it.


Interesting study in projection. In any event, simply mail the scrapers back to me. Use delivery confirmation if you wish and I will refund your portion of the group buy funds. Yes, also the $4.00 you sent to help cover the GST and handling charges.

gypsydigi wrote:
And before you start threating me with lawsuits you should really choose your words more carefully. I know a fair amount about copyrights and patents.


Which makes your public declaration all the more curious. The onus to maintain and protect my intellectual property rights is on me, of course.


gypsydigi wrote:
One small change in your design renders a different item. I can see room for improvement in your design and not to mention better quality work.


...furious backpedaling and "spin"...


gypsydigi wrote:
And WHERE did i say i was making them for everyone??? I intend to make them for myself and not for profit. I have no financial gain to be made on this product.


Lihtan missed this gem from his previous post: “i am going to see about getting one laser cut and we'll keep you guys posted.”

And then, of course:
“But i am going to use them as a template and get them laser cut or CNC'd.

"Just to let you guys know, the company i work for is getting a cnc machine in 3 weeks so i may be making some small parts.”

Gosh, I am not sure why you would need to keep the guys posted but your next post puts that into context beautifully with the juxtaposition of those two sentences. You also made a Freudian slip in the first quote and used a plural pronoun, i.e. in "we'll." Kinda shoots your personal use alibi in the foot, nicht? You just forgot to mention the price but that can be forgiven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We (Samantha and I) make these scrapers to the best of our ability and that depends heavily on what equipment we can afford. We are constantly buying new equipment and improving the designs, i.e. our patent app on a zero clearance scraper -- that is "state of the art," by the way. Several people out of about 1200-1300 customers have complained about the quality. We understand and gladly offered them refunds. We even gave unsolicited refunds to people who seemed very dissatisfied in some way. No, we certainly aren't getting rich doing this.

Kind regards,

Kevin Johnson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:10 am 
Offline
Former TeamSwift Admin
Former TeamSwift Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:58 am
Posts: 8146
Location: Seattle, WA
thanks lihtan for helping sort this out.
copying and reproducing someone elses work, esp. copyrighted or patented (patent pending, same thing), esp. a product that still being actively produced and sold just isn't cool, nor is it allowed on the forum. same goes for pirated software and stolen goods, it's all the same stuff.
i think this has really gotten out of hand
and seriously bruce, asking for a refund after you've supposedly copied the design, that's being a dick
this thread is locked for a few days, anyone wishing to re-open it can message me.

_________________
'92 Swift GT, '94 Swift GT, '88 Turbo Sprint, '98 Swift ... all sold years ago


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:41 am 
Offline
Former TeamSwift Admin
Former TeamSwift Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:58 am
Posts: 8146
Location: Seattle, WA
as a follow up, i'd actually posted this earlier before the server was repaired/restored with an older backup :P

anyways, gypsidigi did contact me to express an apology to everyone involved and to say he has no plans to return the crank scrapers he purchased.

i appreciated kevin's professionalism here on the forum and in offering to refund anyone who's unsatisfied with their crank scrapers. i still have one sitting here unused because it does require some fine tuning, but that was part of the original discription.

i do look forward to seeing this zero clearance scraper and hopefully some advancements to the design. even if the originals were just water cut for cleaner edges it would be great, the addition of some drain-back holes like you find on oem windage trays would be another great addition. for anyone wondering, i have verified that their new scrapers are patent pending, so lets not have any more discussion about anyone else copying them.

crank-scrapers are a proven product, unlike electric turbos, they've been an oem part on a number of engines for decades.

_________________
'92 Swift GT, '94 Swift GT, '88 Turbo Sprint, '98 Swift ... all sold years ago


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group